Helps to calm down

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the right dosage of valerian root extract to calm down if you are upset about something or to settle down before you go to bed. Absolutely natural with no side effects antidepressant and sleep aid. If more people knew about the valerian root qualities, the Big Pharma would go bakrupt.

anti anxiety nature's way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Went off my Rx anti anxiety med by using this and it helps me to sleep.

LOVE THIS NAME BRAND

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this Brand (Nature's Way) Valerian Standardized... I take two at bed time for a good night sleep and it also helps with my anxiety the next day.

Great sleep aid product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I began taking Valerian when I noticed it was a key ingredient in a menopause support product. It really helps me to get to sleep and sleep well. I would highly recommend this product, and I would highly recommend you buy all your supplements from iherb, as they have the best prices around!!

Best For Falling Asleep Naturally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take two of these one hour before going to bed and I drift off into a great 8 hour sleep. I have no hangover effect the next morning.

Valerian is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is always great for relaxing it the evening & calming my colon so I can fall asleep sooner.

Take 2 an hour before bedtime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This really works well for me. It is important that this particular brand is Standardized.

Helps relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It helps to sleep and relax

Insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All Nature's Way Valerian works even for those insomniacs that think that they have tried everything! Try them and you will see you'll sleep!! Wonderful stuff!

Great Sleep Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This definitely helped me fall asleep faster and get my rest. I trust Nature's Way and have used many of their supplements. Good reputation. Very fast shipping from iherb and great service. Couldn't ask for anything more.

1 2 3 4