Powerful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1496336 on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After just two weeks of using these capsules (because of very low B2 blood levels) my skin has turned a bit yellowish so I think this is the real thing. I must admit I was taking three capsules a day which is a lot more than advised... Btw, my eyesight has improved, too, and I no longer turn away from bright light - have even bought some new lamps.

Love the price!

Posted by Reviewer3357626 on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended a regimen of B2 and Magnesium Malate as a migraine preventative. I have used this product for over a year. Love it and love the price!

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer3276886 on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm having a better response to my thyroid meds and I believe the B2 is a major contributor to that. Thank you!

B2, Riboflavin

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent well priced product. I don't really have vision poblems but find my eyes are more comfortable when using a computer monitor for long periods of time and are less susceptible to glare. It also seems to enhance mental alertness. I've been taking this a few times a week with my morning multivitamin (I don't think it's a good idea taking high dose 'B' vitamins in isolation). Apparently this nutrient can also help lower homocysteine levels - particularly for those with the 'homozygous polymorphism' who are least able to metabolise folic acid.

Vitamin B2

Posted by Reviewer1394411 on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was advised to take Vitamin B2 capsules to help alleviate infrequent but painful migraines. I know it is helping. The sessions are less painful and don't last as long as they used to. I take this along with extra magnesium.

Migrane prevention

Posted by Reviewer1802414 on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this in combo with your CoQ10,Magnesium, and Calcium and I am happy to report that as a migrane preventative it is working wonderfully. You also are reasonable and I recieved your shipment quickly. Thanks.

Pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1742990 on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor tells me to take this for migraines/daily headaches and I can't go without it! Iherb.com makes it easy to stock up so I don't run out! This is a great price!!

excellent B2 product

Posted by Reviewer1228298 on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take Vitamin B2 as part of a Chronic Migraine prevention plan. This product has worked very well for me.

B2

Posted by Reviewer2789076 on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good for migraines in high dose - clear with doc first - too soon yet to tell but great product at great price

B's are POWERFUL

Posted by Reviewer2732863 on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

TAKE THEM DAILY AND YOUR ENERGY AND MIND WILL ESCALATE!