Help

A great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Being in a capsule you don't have the problem of a strong taste in the mouth and the risk of damage to the enamel of the teeth. My wife and I use it for colds, flu's and hayfever with amazing results. As vitamin C is a natural antihistamine and antibiotic it needs to be topped up over the day so we take it every hour or so as explained by the infamous vitamin c Doctor, Dr. Robert Cathcart on Google.

Mr Gary J Johns

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry I haven't bought from you in a while because I was short of money. I must say for Nature's Way Vitamin C, it is a capsule. I have taken some vitamins in pill form that never completely dissolved. This product is reasonable and very good quality.

Not so hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife can't abide the big, hard 1Gram tabs, but these caps go down with no problem.

Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product absorbs readily, never causes canker sores like absorbic acid might, rose hips add a natural source. I've used this product for over a decade.

Cheap & cheerful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was advised to take Vit C 1000mg as I have crazy mood swings and was told it would help even out my moods. It did exactly that! I feel much more even-tempered now and also less lethargic, after taking this and fish oil daily. Plus such a good price for a HUGE bottle.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome. Met my expectations and that's not easy ;)

fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

affordable , and very fine

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This brand is the best I have used by far. At the first sign of sniffles or sore throat, we take 2 or 3 caps three or four times a day. Really works.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

And good price. Would prefer veggie caps though.

Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Our colds have lasted one day! We also take garlic and watch what we eat, but this is a boost and easy to swallow.