Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Nature's Way vitamin C for years and I find my self less prone to colds and flues. When I feel like I am getting a bug I take an extra dose of vitamin C and I am out the door. I love it!

It works! Great value too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I started taking these, my immune system improved drastically. I used to fall ill without fail whenever any of my co-workers or family member starts sneezing! Now I don't! I am so glad I found this product and I'd recommend it to everyone who wants a product that works. These are priced at a great value too at iHerb. Love it!

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the rose hips additional.

HEALTHY GRANDMA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

EASY TO DIGEST AND WORKS WELL.......

Good Product with good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

iherb is my favorite place to order otc items such as vitamins etc. Very good service.

Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A must for everyone. Helps our immune system and we've been taking this for years. Works great

Only 500

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is really what the body needs and if you take more than 500 then it's just working on your internal organs and over working. This brand knows how to make it.

Worth the money

Posted by shanesda on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What I love about Nature's Way is that the lid of the bottle is very practical and sturdy. It comes in a big bottle and I think it's worth what I paid for. I've been taking this with Nature Factor Grape Seed for a while and noticed that my skin is clearer than before. The capsule is easy to swallow and there's no aftertaste at all. I'd repurchase when it runs out.

LOVE this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Awesome value for money, helps keep the colds etc away. Always have this in my cupboard!

Good!