LIFESAVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am not a new comer to White Oak but to be quite truthful can no longer buy it in Australia. I have had crohns disease for about 10 years and the White Oak reduces inflammation (I hardly have any), stops the constriction of the gut, reduces diarrhea and keeps my gut healthy. I am determined not to have any more surgery. Once was enough!!

srbija

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

relieves irritation of the colon and reduce inflammation in the area of ​​the anus

Good for hemorrhoid bleeding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

White Oak Bark is most effective for stopping hemorrhoid bleeding when nothing else can help. For a holistic treatment of hemorrhoid, consider seriously Resveratrol which has been proven in clinical studies to significantly reduce colon inflammation and rectal bleeding. My own experience with Resveratrol has been highly positive.

White oak bark works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps reduce swelling and helps hemmrhoids disappear

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because a friend of mine said that it would help my hemorrhoids and believe me my friend was right!! People please stop buying those OTC meds and creams that don't even begin to help and just use this herbal pill. I'm telling you that I am amazed at the results! I will keep them on hand always. Just start by taking two twice a day and after just a few days you'll be feeling so much better! Thank you!!

EFFECTIVE IN THE FIRST WEEK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered for years with chronic constipation resulting in hemorrhoids. Within one week at half the dose (2 capsules per day) swelling is reduce and no bleeding. Husband uses this when he feels a Crohns flare coming on (usually start with kanker sores). He has been free of steroids and antiinflammatories for 3+ years now.

WHITE OAK BARK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

WORKS WELL FOR POST NASAL DRIP AND UPSET STOMACH.

Does the trick with spotting between periods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This really helps if you have fibroids and bleed intermittently. stops the bleeding.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really great to take to reduce hemorrhoids.works better for me than any "prescription meds" I have tried. Great to order it online...good price and so easy...thanks

White Oak Bark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Take with the Aloe juice and helps with diarreha and intestional inflamation.

1 2 3