Help

LOVE THIS WHITE WILLOW BARK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I AM SUPPOSED TO TAKE LOW-DOSE ASPIRIN EVERY DAY BUT IT MAKES MY STOMACH HURT, SO I SWITCHED TO THIS, IT IS WHAT REAL ASPIRIN USED TO BE MADE OF BEFORE A DR. BAYER FROM GERMANY CAME UP WITH BAYER ASPIRIN & NOW WE HAVE ALL THESE BRANDS OF CHEMICALS INSTEAD OF REAL ASPIRIN.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps me manage bone pain from cancer without using any addictive drugs. Recommended to man with herniated disks. Did wonders for him too. My husband also takes for shoulder pain. I highly recommend.

GREAT FOR BACK PAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

CAN'T USE ALEVE OR THE OTHER OVER THE COUNTER PAIN RELIEVERS AND THIS WITH GINER IS WORKING WELL.

Great Pain Reliever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No stomach upset or other side effects from this natural substitute for aspirin! It doesn't seem to affect my platelets like aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory meds (like motrin and aleve.)

white willow bark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot take any pain killers and this works so well.

Excellent pain reliever but would prefer the bark be powdered better and pressed into tablets instead of gel caps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Title says it all!

good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have arthritis in my hands and with colder weather here, my doctore is ready to write me a prescription for just about everything. I take this intead of other pain killers and it work okay. It takes the edge of the inflamation and ache, without bothering my stomach or causing other long term problems. It works for me.

Worked great on my head pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taking White Williow Bark with Turmeric really helpped me anytime I've had head or body pain! - Peter, Michigan

White willow is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find this is a good pain relief product and I had always had it combined with feverfew for migraine which worked well.Doesnt upset my tum either

Awesome

Posted by bobbienorthern on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best I have ever used for over all pain in my body. within ten minutes I can feel the pain easing off and within thirty minutes I am without pain and then after that I get completely relaxed and could fall right to sleep very easily. This is great. I don't get headaches, just achy body aches and it works great on the body, muscle, and joint aches and pains and fast with no side effects what's so ever. This is great. I swear by these pills. Just one of them does the trick for me and it lasts twelve hours for me just that one.