Helps reduce headache and cramping associated with menstrual cycles

Posted by Reviewer2228667 on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wild yam really helps regulate hormonal isuues associated with menstrual cycles.

great product at easonable price!

Posted by Reviewer2951747 on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to reduce PMS symptoms and have taken for a month. I get very depressed before period, but it was better with this pill. Moreover, this reduced heavy period pain!! I could manage without a painkiller this month! that was really amazing effect! I'm gonna recommend this to my sister.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product. I have taken this product for 6 weeks, my heavy monthly bleeding has decreased to half and lumps in breast (not cancerous) are gone. My teenage daughter who is also taking this to regulate her periods, works very well.

PCOS Girls on the Emotional Roller Coaster

Posted by Reviewer2414817 on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a woman with PCOS, I have been taking this for about 2 months and it is really effective with mellowing out the hormonal emotional roller coaster of this disease. I am not so b*tchy and take the world much less personally when on them.

Wild Yam

Posted by Reviewer1477478 on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Keeps me from having mood swings before time Will buy more

Relief from Menopausal symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1338077 on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't find it cheaper anywhere. Absolutely essential for bloating due to peri menopausal symptoms.

Potent Non-extract Herb

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I hear someone with menopausal complaints plus digestive disorder, I know this is the target remedy. In fact, I have a client who experiences episodes of hot flashes at the same time with acid reflux and rapid burping. This is best taken with meals, 2 - 3 times daily for severe symptoms, 1-2 times for maintenance.

Good boost to a lagging post-menopausal libido ...

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a natural source of progesterone, one of the hormones we lose during menopause (the other one is estrogen), and the one that controls our libido.

Excellent Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2070062 on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this to help with my PMS and I have to say I find it brilliant so far. Would definitely recommend it..

It works

Posted by 5076282538194806809 on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had a doubt to buy or not to buy. Used for two weeks and it even helping my digestive system. PMS disappeared. Would buy again.

1 2 3