Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Power Teen, 90 Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I was looking for natural vitamins for my teenage daughter (13 years old). She has a food allergy and it was important to find something that would not cause an allergic reaction. Based on reviews and composition, I chose these vitamins. The ingredients are optimal, only I additionally give my daughter vitamin D. There is no allergy in two weeks of use, and my daughter notices more energy. The taste is neutral, there is no shell. Everything is natural. The size of the tablets is convenient. I recommend these vitamins. Just calculate the dose based on the age and weight of the child. 13 years old, 45 kg, 155 cm - daughter takes one tablet.

5be3f1c2-0ec0-4c44-b347-d101c4b644d5
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I bought this for my eldest son and felt the difference. More energy, less fatigue from whole day online classes, less mood swings and good sleep. The best thing is, he didn’t experience the usual gastric disturbances from some of his old vitamins caused by probably Ascorbic acid. Fallback is he has to take 2 tabs. hopefully there would be 1 tab per day in the future.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

100% would buy again, my teen needs 1 tablet per day and I like that it contains multivitamins! The problem is the tablets are big.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

They changed the label. Missing some of the old minerals/electrolytes like the potassium. But overall, the effect is great for our teenager. got a lot of energy than his previous vitamins. Definitely we will order again.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I believe that it will do its work for my teen. My son's eating and sleeping habits improved a lot. The only downside is its strong smell - my son finds it too difficult to swallow. He has to drink it with milk. I hope he will get use to it soon.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Bought the multivitamins for teen girls at the same time. This one is unisex. I’ll see whether there is any obvious differences between the two. A bottle will last 90 days. I can’t see the reason why not buying.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

great quality all the ingredient is perfect pill size is moderate it realy boost the immunity great package the effect is perfect no side effect on the stomach better antioxidant good taste

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

It's a tablet in the form of a capsule, not very small, have it in mind. I bought it for my smaller teen, 14 years old boy, he still doesn't have acne but for a general support of the organism at that age.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

As always - I love this brand! Great ingredients - my only complaint is the use of each pill. My son had to cut each in half as they’re super large! Unfortunately - we can’t buy them again.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

very fast shipment unbelieveable within 5days already just arrived at our home @Jakarta

f5147f4c-9d5a-4ed4-96eb-8fd9c84e7e3b