AWESOME!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In childhood we used soap nuts to wash expensive silk and clean gold jewellery!Grandmother used to make homemade hairwash with soapnut and other stuff. Was so good! Was difficult to access and laborious to use once became adult and with travelling, etc. This makes it a peice of cake! I put 3 squirts in a regular coin laundry machine. I was skeptical about not needing softener for dryer load. IT CAME OUT SUPER SOFT!!! Next time used 2 squirts and it came out regular soft as you'd get with the softener sheet! A treasure find!! So compact. But a bit Pricey! I wish they can reduce the price since not everybody has HE washer and so the load usage becomes much less. Their shampoo is also so good!( with the hibiscus...that my grandmother used to add!)Really well thought out contents!

Use it for everything including body wash and shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot rave enough about this stuff. I used it in the shower for shampoo - had to put it on an exfoliating puff first and lather up before squeezing that onto my hair but it took like 5 secs so no big deal. Also used the puff on my body. Everything is soft and natural and f*cking amazing if i can say that :D. It's exactly what i've been looking for and i won't be buying anything else again ever. I can't wait to use it in my laundry wash tomorrow and see how soft and gorgeous and beautiful it comes out. Oh yeah, didn't even need to use argon oil for conditioner afterwards bc of the olive extract. This stuff is worth it's weight in gold. I will probably get a foaming pump bottle for it for hair and body at some point which will be absolutely perf.

EXCEPTIONALLY WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For years, I bought all kinds of detergents, searching for one that I love. Finally, this product is incredible. My clothes come out so clean and after drying-a beautifully soft feeling. It's expensive but you only use one squirt for a full load. It actually lasts relatively long. I am willing to pay a little extra for the unbelievable outcome. I am still in disbelief that a product does what it is advertises.

No foam at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a pity to pay so much and get no bubbles, though it works somehow as clothes don't stinks any more after washing)

Excited by the Savings! Relieves the Itching!

Posted by VictorySecret on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Definitely will purchase again as its working out cheaper than my regular detergent while I'm saving the environment! Im even more relieved than I no longer get the winter itch. The allergens in regular detergent must have contributed to many embarassing scratching in public when the irritation became unbearable. Not even special anti itch oatmeal lotions would work. This soap berry formula did the trick!

Great!

Posted by Morris on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use it for all my silk clothes, lingerie and bedclothes. No smell at all, just cleanness! This detergent really works though I was skeptical about it. Will buy again.

excellent

Posted by Katarinatan on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All detergents should be this environment friendly! I like how well it works in the laundry and as a general cleaning product. I also use this to wash the cloths I wipe my cats with; I am peace knowing it is not toxic to my cats or the earth.

Great for skin, okay for washing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product for a while now and while it certainly seems to contribute to less skin irritation it doesn't do a wonderful cleaning job in the washing machine. It does leave clothes 'clean' and smelling fresh but is not able to remove even mild stains. However, didn't expect it to perform like harsh detergents so will keep using it for now.

seems to work very welll

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works well with only a tiny squirt...great for budget and the environment

Excellent Cleaning Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For laundry, this is working great. It is much easier than counting and bagging nuts. It cleans the clothes very well. It's also a very good household cleaner. I've even used it on floors. I imagine because it's only soap, you could clean anything washable with it. The bottle seems expensive, but it is so highly concentrated that a little goes a very long way. I'm glad that I finally tried it.

1 2