We Make Our Own Detergent with NaturOil Organic, Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use these to save a lot of money by making natural, organic, lovely-smelling, effect detergent. Take these soap nuts, boil them in water and then re-boil them again, add a few other ingredients and some essential oils and you've just made yourself some lovely natural, organic laundry detergent that won't harm the environment or your health and will cost you pennies on the dollar of whatever you're spending on store-bought detergents of similar caliber.

Nuts About Soap Nuts

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was duvious about buying these, but finally broke down when my liquid detergent began to run out again. I'm very satisfied with the results. These little fellas get clothes really clean, and odors get washed away, too. But they also have a fabric softening effect on clothes that was a pleasant surprise,e specially noticeable on t-shirts and towels. No perfumes. No petro chemicals. No solvents. No phosphates. No sweat. I will be staying with this product.

Superior Soap Nuts.

Posted by Reviewer1617904 on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the Soap Nuts. They are whole and do the job exactly as you say. I have been using soap nuts for about 3 years now but these are the best. More loads of wash per bag. Maybe because they are all whole. I also make the liquid and use for dishes and cleaning. Thank You. Pembine , WI

love soap nuts

Posted by 4680783422156861975 on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using soap nuts for more than 6 years along with a little baking soda in the wash and vinegar as a rinse. I love the fresh from the line smell on my laundry. I am very happy with the quality and pricing of NaturOli Organic Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts.

Refreshing Laundry

Posted by 5479040452824311792 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not your typical laundry smell. Cleans well. Soap nut are not storing well in hot places so remember to keep them in air tight containers :)

Happy with this product.

Posted by 5303753494800669056 on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am quite pleased with these soap nuts and how far it's saved on my cleaning costs the natural way. I've used these in my laundry for the past 9 months and made liqid soap by simmering them in water, adding a bit of natural dish soap and scented oils, which I used every where including as a shampoo and body wash. They do a good job, especially when used with a bit of baking soda when one has hard water like I have.

Great product!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are an excellent product, washing well and keeping the planet healthy!! I find them very economical and love knowing that they are completely safe to use, especially on sensitive skin.

Organic Soap Nuts

Posted by 5248535011918844550 on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was a real skeptic on the soap nuts. After trying them it is hard to use anything else. Clothes are clean, fresh, but not perfumed.

it's for all-purpose

Posted by vwvwvw on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i can save the effort of buying or stocking up any other cleaning agent as long as i have Soap Nuts! they are here for all purpose. Making soup nuts juice fresh every month give me great confident that my house is organically cleaned!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by 4828919115740652609 on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product! This was my first trial of soap nuts and I am hooked! So simple, no harsh chemicals or smells and great results.

1 2 3