Help

We Make Our Own Detergent with NaturOil Organic, Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use these to save a lot of money by making natural, organic, lovely-smelling, effect detergent. Take these soap nuts, boil them in water and then re-boil them again, add a few other ingredients and some essential oils and you've just made yourself some lovely natural, organic laundry detergent that won't harm the environment or your health and will cost you pennies on the dollar of whatever you're spending on store-bought detergents of similar caliber.

Superior Soap Nuts.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the Soap Nuts. They are whole and do the job exactly as you say. I have been using soap nuts for about 3 years now but these are the best. More loads of wash per bag. Maybe because they are all whole. I also make the liquid and use for dishes and cleaning. Thank You. Pembine , WI

Nuts About Soap Nuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was duvious about buying these, but finally broke down when my liquid detergent began to run out again. I'm very satisfied with the results. These little fellas get clothes really clean, and odors get washed away, too. But they also have a fabric softening effect on clothes that was a pleasant surprise,e specially noticeable on t-shirts and towels. No perfumes. No petro chemicals. No solvents. No phosphates. No sweat. I will be staying with this product.

Refreshing Laundry

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not your typical laundry smell. Cleans well. Soap nut are not storing well in hot places so remember to keep them in air tight containers :)

love soap nuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using soap nuts for more than 6 years along with a little baking soda in the wash and vinegar as a rinse. I love the fresh from the line smell on my laundry. I am very happy with the quality and pricing of NaturOli Organic Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts.

Happy with this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am quite pleased with these soap nuts and how far it's saved on my cleaning costs the natural way. I've used these in my laundry for the past 9 months and made liqid soap by simmering them in water, adding a bit of natural dish soap and scented oils, which I used every where including as a shampoo and body wash. They do a good job, especially when used with a bit of baking soda when one has hard water like I have.

Soap Nuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After doing research on soap nuts, I liked everything I read. They are safe,even do more than regular soap and softner. I have been very please with the product and the service. Thank you iHerb.

Works great!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We hadn't tried soap nuts before, but they really work as they should and are good for our skin and the environment. No funny smells, and clothes feel real soft so we don't need a fabric softener anymore. These seems to be of a high quality judging by eyes and clothes, and comes in at a fair price.

Great hair wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my hair silky smooth.. Or at least softer and smoother than ever before.. Wow.. It doesn't take away all of the oil on my hair (I have oily scalp), however, it does take away dirt.. Good that it doesn't strip away all of the oil like what regular shampoo or soap does which will just lead to the scalp producing more oil leading to itchy scalp.. Lov'in it so far.. :)

Fantastic option for cleaning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

first experience to use soap berries and they wash well and last for 5-6 washes. I add peppermint oil to the muslin bag and smells great, not artificial. I can choose the smell i want and feel great that I am not harming the environment

1 2 3