Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hair is very nice, shiny and healthy! I love this produc!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

really like this hair cream. moisturizes without making your hair limp and color is brightened as well.

Miracle Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is just a miracle for hair. Conditioning is absolutely exceptional, nice volume, and shine, too.

Great conditioner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like the way this conditioner works on my hair. It leaves it soft and very manageable, without weighing it down. As always, fast shipping and great service from iHerb!

Disappointing: Not same as cream that comes with their haircolor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I thought this would be the exact same product that is provided with the Naturntint haircolor--it has the same name. It is definitely not the same. It's not nearly as moisturizing and it has a kind of musky smell, which I didn't like. It didn't leave my thin curly hair soft nor did it give me the great curls the cream that comes with the Naturtint hair color does. It's okay and I'll use it up, but I don't think I'll purchase again. I prefer Jason's conditioner over this for sure.

Actually 150 ml instead of the declared 200 ml

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality. But there is a mistake on iHerb web site - actual volume of this product is 150 ml, not 200 ml as declared. I was unpleasantly surprised, when received the bottle of 150 ml. On the manufacturer's web site the volume is 150 ml and another design of the packing.

the worst

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed. Made my hair heavy and dirty, not worth a penny.

Good packaging.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It goes on well, runs through long hair quite easily, smells nice and inoffensive.

basic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not amazing but not bad either

this product works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this product was recommended by a health food store to go with a natural hair color and it works great just as it is advertised