Naturtint, Permanent Hair Colorant, 2N Brown-Black, 5.98 fl oz (170 ml) review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is the only hair colorant I will use from now. Update: still use it monthly because my hair grow fast. I'm really happy knowing this hair colorant will not destroy my hair. love that it doesn't stain my skin. I use it from a while now and my hair it is really healthy.Don't know if you can see in my picture how shiny it is. I will always use this hair colorant.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It serves the purpose. I recently found out that some of the ingredients are not as natural as this product claims to be.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far, after ten years, haven't gotten disappointed with this product. Kept my hair naturally looking healthy and shiny.

Great colorant!

Posted by Reviewer3100501 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best hair colorant I have used. The color is amazing and, best of all, it does not stick to your skin when coloring. It is also good to know that this product is dermatologically tested.

Awesome Color and Stays longer...

Posted by Reviewer2118409 on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It wasn't my first GO for Organic hair color as the Natural Instincts by Clairol is proven less damaging but as good as regular hair color that gives lot of body and shine both and makes hair look pretty healthy. But, still damage caused is a damage counted for future hair growth and its wellness so I gave it a try, viola, I must say am impressed by the way it colored my hair and with shine and body both...the only thing is you make sure to keep it longer 30 to 40 mins for the tint you need. Do not keep it for < 30 mins...like regular non-organic hair colors. Good Luck, buy it only online, in the stores you will get it for ~20 bucks :-( much expensive than online.

Work Well.

Posted by Reviewer1616199 on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice color and coverage. No harsh smell.

perfect colour

Posted by 4642883398937712217 on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I use the black-brown twice a year and I love it!!! It starts out looking black and softens into a warm dark brown after about 2 weeks...gentle on tresses and super shiny...Love it! Great price too.

Great hair dye!

Posted by Reviewer2298597 on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been used this product for years. It is the most excellent one I ever use.

Love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1294019 on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love my hair colorant!!! I visited what is called here in Manhattan, KS "People Store" and it was there that somebody adviced me to use this product, and now I love it. Meribel

Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It didn't take all the gray hair, it was a very small amount that wasn't dyed. But nothing is perfect except Mother Earth, so I will order it again. It is gentle to the hair, no harsh chemicals and to a nice prize. It's worth a bit of the gray showing.

1 2