Absolutely the best haircolor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best haircolor I have used in 20 years! Wish I had discovered it sooner. Beautiful, long-lasting color and the conditioner really strengthens and adds body to my fine hair. I've mixed this color half and half with 5G light golden chestnut, because the 5N does help to cover gray longer, as the instructions say. Husband said the color was "gorgeous" and he never made a comment like that when I used other hair products.

Naturtint Permanent Hair Colorant 5N Light Chestnut Brown

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love using this product as it totally covers the gray, it adds shine and natural highlights to my hair. I also love the way it leaves my hair feeling so soft. I am allergic to many chemicals and scents and this is the only product I can use that does not affect my allergies. I have told all my friends about it!

Best Hair Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I touch up my roots every 2 weeks and no problem with my scalp and excellent gray coverage. I formerly used the name brand drug store brands and developed sores on my scalp. No unpleasant smell with this product.

Passes the test

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a year. It beats the price of salons and I get great color. I will mix 5N & 7N, at different percentages to achieve my wanted color.

Natural hair color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product; it has no ammonia or aluminum ingredients,which is so much healthier for your body. And it works as well as the name brands - shades are lovely and the color holds very well.I supply it to my hairdresser and she is happy to use it on me.

Radiant Color and soft hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used Naturtint for the first time a year ago and have been using it ever since. The results were fantastic! It may be a little darker than expected so I reduced the setting time by 5-10 minutes. The color is also long lasting and covers the grey strands. My hair is the softest it has ever been, even my hair stylist commented on it. It is so much better than any chemical coloring I have used, my hair doesn't feel like straw anymore.

Naturtint Hair Colorant

Posted by karishma on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this particular shade as it is not too black not too light, more like dark brown on my hair. It doesn't smell like all the other hair colorants I used to have and no harsh chemicals. Great stuff!

Gentle and Easy to Use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Of all the "natural" hair coloring products I have tried, Naturtint is the easiest and least messy to use. Slightly more chemical-smelling than the Surya henna I have been using, but it doesn't rub off on my pillowcase. (There is always a trade-off with "natural" hair coloring.) Shade is a little darker than it looks on the box, but so far this product is working for me.

Use this for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But as others have said the color always goes on darker than it looks on the packaging. I use it frequently to color my grey roots and even though it has not ammonia it can be drying. But it nevers smells harsh like other "brand" names so it seems as though it would less damaging to the hair. And my hairdresser has complimented me on the natural look.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year and have been very pleased with it. It covers gray well, is easy to use and it does not require as much time as some of the other natural hair colorants.