Naturtint, Permanent Hair Colorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife has been using for over five years. Excellent natural coloring. Always good ...Saad

Saves me hundreds of dollars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this hair color about 7 years ago and found that it covers gray and lasts longer than the color I received at a salon for $110. I mix the Golden Blond with a few capfulls of Copper Blond and get a color that compliments my complexion. I highly recommend this product...it's easy to apply. Don't be afraid!

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Being a newbie at this (had hair colored only by hairdresser before) I couldn’t be happier! The color turned out exactly as I imagined it — incidentally the same color as on the package — and I’m getting lots of compliments. For the last two years I had my hair [salon] colored strawberry to copper blonde, but after 2 – 3 weeks the color faded, as most reds will, and I looked like a blonde again. It’s been 4 weeks now that I first used Naturtint 8C Copper Blonde and the color is still perfect. I love being a redhead. Added bonuses are that it smells great, doesn’t stain the skin and covers the gray around my face beautifully; leaves hair with a nice shine too. I like knowing, that I’m using a natural product (or at least less harmful than salon colors) and saving money with iHerb. Thanks!

Love Naturtint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Naturtint for 5 years now. I used to go to Aveda where they are supposed to use organic products, and it probably is, but it smelled so strong that I had trouble breathing after awhile and it cost a fortune and I was there 3 hours because my hair is so thick and long. I need to use 1 1/2 bottles of Naturtint to cover my hair, but it is still a lot cheaper. The smell is mild and the color stays in for at least 3 weeks depending if I wash it everyday. Red hair dye by any brand comes out quicker each time I wash my hair, but it is so easy to use, done in 50 minutes including prep and shower after, and looks great and is cheap that dying my hair every 3 weeks is no big deal.

very good, no weird smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does what its supposed to do, good grey coverage

Naturtint Hair Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Prefer to Herbatint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used Herbatint for many years and loved it, I still love it, but now I use this instead. I mix it with a bit of Chestnut blonde and it looks totally natural. I receive a lot of compliments. It's awesome!

A good natural alternative to chemicals loaded hair dye

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this brand for years after starting on my chemical free lifestyle path. The colour suits me and it's easy to apply as it doesn't drip. I use it every 5 to 6 weeks. I have lots of grey hair and would love a better coverage. However, this product delivers and is marginally cheaper than at the local stores in Australia, so I will keep ordering.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works really good..doesn't last as long as they say it does...it lasts me about 3 weeks maximum and when I used to go to my hairdresser, her colors last me about 3 1/2 weeks..so it is pretty close.

Not complete package

Posted by Jofffke on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There was no Nutrideep inside the package.

1 2