Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a vanilla blonde color vs. greyish platinum blonde. I have been using the color for a couple of years. Thank you iherb for stocking it.

Great, more natural product

Posted by Reviewer1295229 on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot. It is waaaay better than the grocery store brands - those completely fry my hair. My natural color has gotten pretty dark and this doesn't get my hair really light blond, but more of a neutral golden blond and it is pretty. I think the Naturtint Light Dawn Blond is a little better than the Herbatint Platinum for me because the shade comes out more neutral. (These are both the same level - 10 N, just different brands.) The Herbatint Platinum came out with a little warmer, more golden tone with my hair.

It rocks

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Naturtint is the only brand I could find which is truly free of harmful chemicals. All the other, even so-called "organic" brands I could find contain, shall we say, unethical chemicals. On my original sandy dark blonde it comes out almost white, which is what it would look like after sun exposure (30-40 mins Naturtint vs. 3weeks on the beach non-stop). Let me tell you one thing: it rocks. No yellow cast, no reds. I love it. On pre-colored hair (a mainstream store variety) it looks golden. I love that too but prefer the more neutral tone which is the result on my previously not colored hair. The best thing: it not only did no damage, it even seems to have REPAIRED a lot of damage my hair suffered before. Highly recommended.

Da Bomb

Posted by Reviewer2592122 on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have brown hair, and usually when I try to go blonde from a box, it ends up orange-y. This product made my hair a nice color - not blonde enough, but not gross, either. Not orange-y.

review

Posted by Reviewer2069151 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product is very good, excellent for african american who wish to go blond. and it is evry gentle,

Works good.

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years and have not found anything better. The downside is that the color only lasts about two weeks and then dramatically starts to fade.

Oh O, I've gone ginger; beware those with ginger undertones

Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm 49 & have 5% grey hair; a natural blonde that's naturally gone from surfie whitish platinum blonde in teenagehood to motley 'tortoiseshell' medium/dark/honey blonde with light blonde tips with increasing grey sprinkle in middle age(I don't normally color my hair) - I am aware there's ginger in my hair but have gone florid ginger after using an eighth of a bottle of this product in attempting home made streaks - the result is acceptable all over my head EXCEPT at temples and forefront of crown where the ginger is VERY apparent - I may have to now fork out for a professional to fix it up - you may be OK if you have no ginger undertones waiting to be unleashed.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am giving it a four and not a five because I got a yellowish tinge with some orange, but overall a pretty color. But, it was very mild and did no damage. I sprayed a little Sun-In on the orange spots and lightened them a bit, Will buy again.

healthy hair, beautiful color

Posted by Reviewer1578233 on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Herbatint and naturtint for 2 years and would never return to any other hair colorants with harmful ingridients

i like it!

Posted by Reviewer2239500 on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i Like it! people complement my hair after I've used this product =)

1 2 3 4