Not for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1097806 on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you can take chemical, permanent dye, then this product is probably a better alternative. But if you are allergic to chemical dye like me, you are likely to be allergic to Naturtint even though it uses vegetable dye and contains no ammonia, etc. There is a warning on "Product Details" about allergic reaction. But I fell into wishful thinking and bought the product anyway thinking that "natural" couldn't be that harmful. I did a skin test on the back of my ear and my wrist. The next day, both affected areas were red and itchy. The wrist area swelled up a bit. If you have sensitive skin, don't use this. I'll go back to Surya Henna.

from israel

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's a very good hair colorant. the ones i've tried before always stained my towels for a week and then washed off my hair. this one also stained my towels, but only for two days. i dyed my hair two weeks ago and it's still looking good! a bit too expensive though

Best hair coloring product in the market

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for 7 yrs now and it hasn't damaged my hair but makes it naturally healthy looking eveytime I use it! Pls keep carryin this product.

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1243369 on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS THE BEST HAIRCOLOR I EVER USED. IT STAYS SHINY FOR WEEKS. MY HAIR FEELS EXTREMELY HEALTHY AND NOT ALL DRY. IT ALSO ADDS THICKNESS TO MY VERY THIN HAIR.

Gentle and Vibrant

Posted by Reviewer2277857 on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this haircolor brand for a few years and I find the color to be very vibrant and the product to be rather gentle on the hair.

love it!

Posted by BeautyProDuce on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

realy love this color! althought it not lasting for long, but its the best from all others I have tried.

The only non-toxic brand of hair dye I could find

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the ONLY non-toxic brand of hair dye I could find anywhere (there are quite many brands which lay claim to being non-toxic even though put tons of dangerous chemicals in; Naturtint is the only one which relies only on healthy ingredients, no dirty tricks). Both my spouse and I are using it. The results are FANTASTIC.

Fantastic hair colour

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic. My daughter who has PCOS has tried everything and this is the only product that causes no problems and looks great. Highly recommended.

Great hair dye.

Posted by Reviewer1890901 on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product covers my gray very well!!!

naturtint

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

best hair dye great black shade!

1 2 3