Not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you can take chemical, permanent dye, then this product is probably a better alternative. But if you are allergic to chemical dye like me, you are likely to be allergic to Naturtint even though it uses vegetable dye and contains no ammonia, etc. There is a warning on "Product Details" about allergic reaction. But I fell into wishful thinking and bought the product anyway thinking that "natural" couldn't be that harmful. I did a skin test on the back of my ear and my wrist. The next day, both affected areas were red and itchy. The wrist area swelled up a bit. If you have sensitive skin, don't use this. I'll go back to Surya Henna.

from israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's a very good hair colorant. the ones i've tried before always stained my towels for a week and then washed off my hair. this one also stained my towels, but only for two days. i dyed my hair two weeks ago and it's still looking good! a bit too expensive though

Best hair coloring product in the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for 7 yrs now and it hasn't damaged my hair but makes it naturally healthy looking eveytime I use it! Pls keep carryin this product.

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS THE BEST HAIRCOLOR I EVER USED. IT STAYS SHINY FOR WEEKS. MY HAIR FEELS EXTREMELY HEALTHY AND NOT ALL DRY. IT ALSO ADDS THICKNESS TO MY VERY THIN HAIR.

Gentle and Vibrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this haircolor brand for a few years and I find the color to be very vibrant and the product to be rather gentle on the hair.

love it!

Posted by BeautyProDuce on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

realy love this color! althought it not lasting for long, but its the best from all others I have tried.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this and have been using it for ages

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best hair colour brand I have ever used. I have fine medium length so I can use one packet twice. It does not fade and comes with enough shampoo and conditioner. Just love it!

Great color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this product.

Best Hair Color I Found - Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Been coloring my hair roots since i have lots of grey hair . Used strong chemical dyes for years and my hair totally in bad shape . Heard good reviews on this so i decided to give it a try . Pros : 1) Does not smell chemical when mix both solution together 2) Easy to apply , doesn't drip 3) Very oily based , does not harden your hair during dying when drying up 4) Comes with shampoo , conditioner , gloves 5) Easy to wash off 6) Conditioner smells very nice 7) Color stays , all greys gone and hair became much much more healthy than before dye 8) Reasonable priced even with shipping charges Cons : 1) Shampoo kinda dry Intro this to my mom , this will be our permanent color dye from now .

1 2 3