great grey coverage but TOXIC ingredients! beware of PPD!

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i was fooled into thinking this was more natural and safer than regular dyes. i was wrong. this has PPD (google it) which i only recently learned has been linked to bladder cancer and a plethora of allergic reactions - some of which i've been experiencing after several years of using this. i'm totally switching to henna/indigo and less toxic dyes like surya brasil.

Carcinogens and toxic chemicals galore: read the label!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Contains so many toxic (chemical) ingredients, one has to wonder why it's called "Naturtint" in the first place, or is even sold at iHerb! :( No difference between this and your average supermarket brand!

Naturtint Hair Colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Covers greys very well and does not have an unpleasant scent. I left it on for longer since I have stubborn Asian hair, which left my hair really dried out. For me it lasted about 3 weeks before some of my greys started to show again. Not as permanent as I had hoped.

Naturtint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My hair loved product. Received order immediately!

Hair color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this hair color: my favorite is 4N so when iherb sells out I put together 5N and 3N and it works similarly to 4N. It must be a popular color. :)

great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have checked local stores and iherb price is 20-30% less. Note, I have to keep on my hair around 45 minutes instead of the recommended 20 minutes to cover my grey, have asian hair. Glad it is a more healthier alternative then regular hair color.

Great grey coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Herbatint brand 3N Dark chestnut color for years and it did well for the most part. Sometimes it didn't seem to take to my hair well. But I've used Naturtint twice and both times my hair came out fantastic. It seems to last longer than Herbatint in that it doesn't fade as quick. It relaxes my course 46 yr old hair and leaves it shiny. I like the shampoo and conditioner that comes in the packet. I like the conditioner much better though. I have chemical sensitivities so I like that the scent isn't strong and I don't feel poisoned after using this. Sometimes I would get a little nauseous from the Herbatint. My natural color is dark brown with red highlights and I am about 70-80% grey. This color is about closest to my natural color and it still gives me my desired reddish highlights(probably from the grey hair ). I will be using this brand from now on.

Good deal!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thanks a lot. Guess what it's good deal.

Ingredients not natural but no side effects!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Poor results on white hairs.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product. It does not contain ammonia, no resorcinol and no parabens and it's natural. It covers my grey hair well and makes it shiny. It is a long lasting coverage. It makes my hair look healthy and shiny. I hope to get 4N also when I order next. I do not hesitate to recommend this product to other people.

1 2 3 4