Looks natural and hair feels healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was easy to use and my hair looks and feels great. I do not know how long the color will last, but it's not important. Even if I have to color once a month it is completely worth it. Highly recommended.

Great Product, easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am a new user of more natural products & tried them at my daughters insistance. I couldn't be more pleased. The colr came out just as shown on the box & I have a lot of gray to cover, this product did all it said it would! My hair is glossy, soft & not dried out. Yeah!

Gentle on scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Naturtint coloring worked very well. The scalp did not have the usual itchiness or numbness that usually occurs for 24 hours after the coloring. It costs more than the product I use regularly; I'd switch if it were similar in price to Herbatint.

Always the BEST!

Posted by Gomommygo on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Never any headaches with Naturtint, like I used to get with Revlon and other major brands of hair color! Hair feels soft and natural afterwards, too.

Naturtint Permanent Hair Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this hair color. I am a professional stylist and also value healthy options. This is the best combination that I've found for color that covers grey beautifully and also leaves out the most harmful additives.

Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a friend that uses your hair color and her hair always looks so healthy so I tried it. I see a difference with just one application. I love the color and the way it makes my hair look healthier.

Colors resistant gray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this dye. Covers resistant gray nicely and lasts. Well worth the money.

Best Hair Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I touch up my roots every 2 weeks and no problem with my scalp and excellent gray coverage. I formerly used the name brand drug store brands and developed sores on my scalp. No unpleasant smell with this product.

The greatest hair coloring, if you desire hair coloring

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I keep trying to talk my wife out of coloring her hair. She is beautiful no matter what. But she insists. I was really concerned about her coloring her hair though because she was using the standard stuff - carcinogens and all. I finally talked her into this brand, which seems to be much cleaner. Amazingly, I can even be in the room when she is coloring it because the odor is so mild and not "chemically" at all. It is so much safer.

Naturtint: the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best hair color I've ever used. Natural looking color. And, my hair has gotten stronger and much healthier since I started using it a couple of years ago.

1 2 3 4