Naturtint review

Posted by Reviewer2878914 on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, especially for sensitive skin/scalp. It's hard to find (and I'm in NYC, where you can find nearly everything on the next corner). Wonderful color, full coverage of my very resistant gray--I get compliments on my beautiful hair! I'm really glad to get this product through iHerb.

My Favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The absolutely best haircolor I've ever used and I have used many. Long lasting gorgeous rich tones. AND it's not toxic!! Covers my gray hair wonderfully too!

LIGHT GOLDEN CHESTNUT is a very nice brown! Hair soft weeks later!

Posted by Reviewer2977586 on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Light Golden Chestnut 5G: Tried it on my mom and her hair is wonderful. It is still soft and has rich color after 4 weeks, although has grown out and needs to redone in a week or so. We weren't sure what to expect and read the reviews and the box color, but the brown is a rich color without being too strong. It is perfect without being overly reddish. She gets complements on her hair color and it has hardly faded at all! Before, when the hairdresser colored her hair with the conventional chemically hair colors, it would fade after a few washes an had a rough texture, but Naturtint got this color right on! So glad we discovered it!

Covers the gray BUT

Posted by 4855430842476115877 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

While the color covers the gray, the shampoo and conditioner are HORRIBLE. They leave my hair frizzy and dry.

IHerbs is the best

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bottle arrived having leaked and Iherbs immediately gave me a refund and I reordered. Next bottle was fine. Color is great, still darker then I expected but I can mix with a liter color for next time. Have to use their hair cream every week or so afterwards as I find my hair a little dry now.

Liked it

Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Convenient in usage. Doesn't irritate my skalp. My hair after application were shiny and the color looked natural. I have dark hair, so it gave only an interesting shadow.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2645523 on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Have used it for years. Makes hair beautiful and shiny and in better condition. Covers all gray.

Absolutely the best haircolor!

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best haircolor I have used in 20 years! Wish I had discovered it sooner. Beautiful, long-lasting color and the conditioner really strengthens and adds body to my fine hair. I've mixed this color half and half with 5N Light Chestnut Brown, and found that the 5N does help to cover gray longer, as the instructions say. I have used the 5G by itself, but the gray coverage didn't last quite as long. Since I started using this product, husband has said the colors are "gorgeous" and he never made a comment like that when I used other hair products.

great hair color!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

leaves your hair soft and full! covers gray and lasts a long time!

nice