Help

My Favorite!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The absolutely best haircolor I've ever used and I have used many. Long lasting gorgeous rich tones. AND it's not toxic!! Covers my gray hair wonderfully too!

Naturtint review

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, especially for sensitive skin/scalp. It's hard to find (and I'm in NYC, where you can find nearly everything on the next corner). Wonderful color, full coverage of my very resistant gray--I get compliments on my beautiful hair! I'm really glad to get this product through iHerb.

LIGHT GOLDEN CHESTNUT is a very nice brown! Hair soft weeks later!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Light Golden Chestnut 5G: Tried it on my mom and her hair is wonderful. It is still soft and has rich color after 4 weeks, although has grown out and needs to redone in a week or so. We weren't sure what to expect and read the reviews and the box color, but the brown is a rich color without being too strong. It is perfect without being overly reddish. She gets complements on her hair color and it has hardly faded at all! Before, when the hairdresser colored her hair with the conventional chemically hair colors, it would fade after a few washes an had a rough texture, but Naturtint got this color right on! So glad we discovered it!

Covers the gray BUT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

While the color covers the gray, the shampoo and conditioner are HORRIBLE. They leave my hair frizzy and dry.

Liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Convenient in usage. Doesn't irritate my skalp. My hair after application were shiny and the color looked natural. I have dark hair, so it gave only an interesting shadow.

IHerbs is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bottle arrived having leaked and Iherbs immediately gave me a refund and I reordered. Next bottle was fine. Color is great, still darker then I expected but I can mix with a liter color for next time. Have to use their hair cream every week or so afterwards as I find my hair a little dry now.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this yesterday to dye my graying hair. It covered the gray well. In fact, I got distracted with other things and left it on too long, so now my hair is a bit too dark. It is an effective dye.

pretty natural colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using outside a commercial hair color box kit. I am was surprised how easy it was to appy it and without the mess with the other kinds of hair colour kits I have used in the past. It covers gray hairs very well. I will continue to use this brand.

Excellent Colorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried 5N color. Excellent Colorant, easy to use, minimal smell, and it colored my grey hair.I look forward to use this color, because I want to have a bit lighter hair than 5N.

nice