I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The only colourant I will use on my hair. Gentle, smell is ok and what little there is doesn't linger. Looks so natural, and people RAVE about my colour. Hair is always in better shape AFTER I colour it than before.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Make my hair look quite striking. The colour has lasted well.

Naturtint - Fireland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the hair color and appreciate that its not harsh on the hair as more chemically based colors.

Great product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to cover a blunder made by my stylist with chemical products and my hair was too fried to do anything with. I waited 3 weeks before doing anything else to my poor hair. I was surprised how great this smelled and it didn't irritate my skin at all. It did a great job covering not only the mistake on my head but it made my dry frizzed and very damaged hair feel better than when I started. I will NEVER use regular hair dye on my hair again. This stuff rocks and even covered grey.

Wrong color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Actually the color in the picture is very wrong, I hoped to get bright pink/red, but it's just red. And you can see it in the real picture if you'd order this product. But I love the product quality, my hair feels so good, no irritating, no chemical smell

Two days post - application

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally a hair dye which does not STING my scalp. I don't think I have overly sensitive skin, but usually about 20-30 minutes of leaving hair dye on, my scalp will start stinging. I have Black/dark Brown hair, so this flaming Red, gives me a Red hilight to my hair, which I quite like. The only downside of this is the smell, even though I don the hijab, the smell permeates through. and I get a headache.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful color :) and great smell :)