Natural looking, non-irritating hair colorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm sensitive to chemicals so I find most hair colorants make me feel ill and severely irritate my scalp. I can use Naturtint hair colorant without any reactions. I like that it is very natural looking. Have been using Naturtint for years. I find the 5N to be a bit dark for me so I mix it with this one for my perfect colour. Great price too from iHerb!

True to color... but doesn't last long

Posted by girlgonevegan on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hair was highlighted blonde and I wanted to go darker. This shade came out a wonderful color of light brown with hints of dark blonde. Really beautifull and natural. I loved!! My hair got so soft and it hasn't damaged at all. I love the fact that is also vegan. However on my hair, the color faded within few washes. I wish the color could stay longer.

The best colour ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this color very much, it has so natrual feeling. My scalp itch when use common products, but not with the Naturtint at all. It wash out slightly but still looks good after four weeks. It doesn´t turn reddish at all. I used Herbatint previously, is good as well, but this one is even better, it worse the small difference in the price. Next time will try a shade lighter, as would say, it goes a bit darker on my hair, but it is almost with all colours.

Compliments : )

Posted by francesjoan on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this color! My workmates say it looks very pretty and natural looking. It blends well with my new growth which is mostly grey but blends in better than the light chestnut I used previously. I'll always buy this color : )

LOVE this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Naturtint for about 10 years with complete success. It's a great product and doesn't damage my hair.

WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great hair color. I mix two of the 6N Dark Blonde with one of the 5N Light Chestnut for a light brown color. Covers grey hair great and looks natural. It has a light pleasant smell with none of the harsh chemicals of conventional hair color.

Dries my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

True to color but it dries my hair 😟

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Chose the colors with the help of my stylist who is a wiz with color. Followed recommendation on Naturtint website to mix with Ash (8A) since my hair tends to pull red (stylist agreed). We followed boxes' directions. Well, my hair turned red anyway, and my stylist broke out into hives all over even though she was wearing gloves.

Safe haircolor that works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This haircolor does not contain the cancer-causing ingredient that's in almost all other hair dyes. And, it works - even to cover grey. The trick is to find the color that's perfect for you. Like all haircolor, it helps to cover your hair when you're in the sun for any length of time and condition well.

Natural hair color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product; it has no ammonia or aluminum ingredients, which is so much healthier for your body. And it works as well as the name brands -- the shades are lovely and the color holds very well. I supply it to my hairdresser and she is happy to use it on me.

1 2 3 4