Beautiful Unique Colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Hair product is fantastic across the whole range but this particular colour is very unique and even my hairdresser always comments on the colour. It is very, very natural. In the summertime I use just 8NWheat Germ but during the winter months with less sun - I sometimes use Honey Blonde 9N every other time which gives some lovely blonder highlights. The product is great for the hair leaving it soft & shiney.

Highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had almost white bleached hair. This came out just as pictured on the box. No bad smell and no irritation. Wonderful product!

8N Wheat Germ Blonde

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for almost a year now, and people have commented on my hair colour. It can make the ends a little bit dry, but just use shea butter over night to sort that, and better than using the harsh chemical ones.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great color, long lasting, covers the grays and easy to use!

Nice natural color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the natural color, and healthier condition of my hair. The coloring experience was not as I had hoped in that my head was burning/stinging during the process. Will buy again, and try to not let too much touch my head. Covering stubborn gray hair takes 40 min.

Good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to use L'Oreal. I switched to this and am very happy with the results. No smell. Hair not frizzled. Color came out just as on box. Excellent price and fast delivery from iherb.

I like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to apply, no smell, doesn't irritate the scalp, doesn't damage hair, hair color turned out beautiful and natural.

Great Hair Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Matched my color perfectly. Easy to use. Hopefully better for my hair.

nice

Posted by helenehardy on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

lovely color lasts well

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The colour is great and shining

1 2 3 4