really like this product

Posted by AngelaEvans on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I first tried this product, I was not impressed. The bitter flavor seemed overwhelming but I kept nibbling away as I had two pounds of bean fragments lying around. After three days of nibbling, I was hooked. Here is what I love about this product: 1) Energy: Around 2pm, I am ready for a nap. I eat a half tablespoon of these beans and I am ready to conquer the last two hours of work. These beans provide amazing energy. 2) Two ounces replace numerous candy bars: My workplace has too may candy bowls and casual snacking is easy. I fill a little container with two ounces of nibs and slowly eat them throughout the day. The taste and nature of the nibs is conducive to careful, slow eating. Now, instead of popping 10 snickers, I just fill my palm with nibs and I am completely content. 3) Replaces sweet cravings: As noted above, I am no longer eating excessive, sugary sweets at work and I don't miss the super sweet chocolate from the candy bowl. I don't feel deprived and the calorie savings are significant. 4)The recipe possibilities are endless: If the nibs alone do not provide you with enough kick, grind some nibs and blend with your coffee for a delightful chocolate coffee. For tea, I've done something similar by mixing ground nibs with loose tea and then steeping in water to create a phenomenally rich tea. I've purchased bulk granola and sprinkled nibs and almonds in to create a nice snack mix. To create flavorful smoothies, I've also blended these with banana and So Delicious Coconut Milk or Chocolate Silk Soy Milk. There are numerous possibilities with this product so be creative! As a side note, for those that are worried about the bitterness of this product, the company makes a sweetened versionthat is addictive, and admittedly, not as easy to eat in moderation.

Dynamite!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These raw cacao nibs are a powerhouse, they are really bitter and full of antioxidants! I put them in homemade coconut ice cream, in rice pudding and in cookies. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

This production cantains harmful matters!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I received this production, I shocked by finding a terrible thing! This production contains harmful matters! There was a notice at the back of this production, "This product contains a chemical known to the state of Califormia to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm." How did that happen? I was a Chinese buyer, and the return was very troublesome. So I dicided to write this to tell others.

Energy Boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I mix about a tablespoon of these nibs with a handful of raisins, and I can't sit still! I am 40 years old and I am skipping around like am 8 year old! And of course chocolate gives a boost to the libido!

Contaminated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We used to love it, bought soooo many, but lately we keep finding little plastic or something pieces in there that taste really bad!! We now switched to Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cacao Nibs, which seems perfect.

Hunger quencher.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nibbling on these Cacao nibs really helps zap those sugar cravings during the day or at night. Considering it is packed with live enzymes, I think it is the best snacks to carrying around.

Delicious, great energy boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Especially if you LOVE dark chocolate, you will enjoy these nibs. My husband finds them a little "tasteless" and not particularly pleasant eaten alone, but I like them. My favorite way to eat them is mixed with almonds, walnuts, coconut and goji berries; the sweetness is an amazing contrast to the chocolate flavor. I get a definitely energy boost from eating these nibs that's longer lasting and without the crash of coffee. I highly recommend them!

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THis product appears to be free from the chemicals used to get to the actual caoa nibs. I have no gitters or heart palpatations. Thanks,

Delicioso!

Posted by AnnaAF on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Si tienes por costumbre, como yo, a tomar chocolate de porcentajes altos (85% para arriba), estos "nibs" son buenísimos. Los utilizo para tomar con yogurt o frutos secos.

POWER SNACK!

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We make our own trail mix and always add these. It seems to make a big difference in your energy levels while hiking or doing similar activities.