Lag din egen sjokolade

Posted by Herbhild on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Denne er veldig god. Bland med Cacaobutter, kokosfett, gojiberries, bipollen, proteinpulver, agavenektar+++ Smelt alt i vannbad, bland og la det stivne kaldt. Det er aa hakke den opp litt innan smelting, - da gjeng det fortare.

Real homemade chocolate

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Okay, usually I am lazy and make 'chocolate' by using coconut oil and raw cacao powder. BUT, when I really want to do it right, I use this stuff - and wowowow.

Great

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Started using this. I've been making chocolate with cacao butter and powder + natural sweeteners, but this is way easier to use, and gives a thicker, creamier texture. I vary with my mixes, depending on what kind of chocolate I want.

Another great cacao product from Navitas Naturals!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love homemade raw chocolate, and Navitas Naturals products never let me down! Great price and quality.

Cacao Paste

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this in place of grated chocolate and to make healthy, homemade chocolates and snacks. Great quality, rich flavor and an all over good product. Will buy again (actually I already have...)

Great for all uses of raw chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2241249 on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The paste works very good and it tempers good for raw chocolate. In combination with the cacao powder butter

Natural and mild antidepressant with delightful aroma

Posted by 5360990025497008364 on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying to loose some weight. My doctor advised me to reduce drinking coffee and eating snacks at office. It is not easy to change habits. I feel myself like the the tiger in the mornings. But I discovered that getting inside a little bit of cacao liquor (=paste, in fact this is like a solid bar) you feel youself MUCH better. My girlfriend says this is caused by serotonin. I agree. A usual chocolate bar is sugar + not the best cacao. Navitas Naturals is a concentrated natural chocolate. And really one of the best. This cacao paste is a good choice for people trying to loose weight or striving for changing habits. My personal opinion that making home chocolate is not a good idea for busy people. If you like some fantastic chocolate, go and pay for ready. A cacao paste (or a liquor) is just a way for busy people to be healthier and have a mild antidepressant with rich aroma.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Capow!

Posted by realfoodsandremedies on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Raw, delicious big batch cacao! Nuff said :)

Great!!!

Posted by opheart on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A great thing for home choco-making. The flavour is very rich and the taste is amazing!!!

1 2 3