Help

Lag din egen sjokolade

Posted by Herbhild on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Denne er veldig god. Bland med Cacaobutter, kokosfett, gojiberries, bipollen, proteinpulver, agavenektar+++ Smelt alt i vannbad, bland og la det stivne kaldt. Det er aa hakke den opp litt innan smelting, - da gjeng det fortare.

Real homemade chocolate

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Okay, usually I am lazy and make 'chocolate' by using coconut oil and raw cacao powder. BUT, when I really want to do it right, I use this stuff - and wowowow.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Started using this. I've been making chocolate with cacao butter and powder + natural sweeteners, but this is way easier to use, and gives a thicker, creamier texture. I vary with my mixes, depending on what kind of chocolate I want.

Another great cacao product from Navitas Naturals!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love homemade raw chocolate, and Navitas Naturals products never let me down! Great price and quality.

Cacao Paste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this in place of grated chocolate and to make healthy, homemade chocolates and snacks. Great quality, rich flavor and an all over good product. Will buy again (actually I already have...)

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Natural and mild antidepressant with delightful aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying to loose some weight. My doctor advised me to reduce drinking coffee and eating snacks at office. It is not easy to change habits. I feel myself like the the tiger in the mornings. But I discovered that getting inside a little bit of cacao liquor (=paste, in fact this is like a solid bar) you feel youself MUCH better. My girlfriend says this is caused by serotonin. I agree. A usual chocolate bar is sugar + not the best cacao. Navitas Naturals is a concentrated natural chocolate. And really one of the best. This cacao paste is a good choice for people trying to loose weight or striving for changing habits. My personal opinion that making home chocolate is not a good idea for busy people. If you like some fantastic chocolate, go and pay for ready. A cacao paste (or a liquor) is just a way for busy people to be healthier and have a mild antidepressant with rich aroma.

Great for all uses of raw chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The paste works very good and it tempers good for raw chocolate. In combination with the cacao powder butter

Good product

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good cacao paste for making chocolate. Tastes nice and good quality!

Perfect for homemade raw chocolate

Posted by Viktorija on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for homemade raw chocolate. I mix it with Navitas Naturals cacao butter.

1 2 3