Help

Essential for making chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This cacao butter smells divine! I use it to make my own chocolate. The fact that it melts at about body temperature enables you to make your very own raw, organic chocolate using this butter along with the cacao powder from Navitas Naturals, vanilla, and a sweetener, like raw honey or agave. Later I will try to mix a little of this cacao butter into jojoba oil or avocado oil and use it as body butter. I have a cacao butter lip balm, and that's very good on sore, chapped lips.

Wow, great mixed with coconut oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I cut off a hunk and grated it with my cheese grater, then mixed that with an equal amount of coconut oil. Stirred it up and it is a gorgeous, smooth, white chocolate smelling lotion. Very silk like, compared to using coconut oil as a lotion alone. I will mix these from now on. Also, kept me soft and without itching for the entire day! Great on my face too, didn't break it out. I'm going to buy some coffee essential oil to add to it so I smell like a Mocha Coffee!

Please, bring back this great cacao butter =)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cacao butter smell like a huge bar of chocolate, it smells sweet, vanilla kind of, it has all aroma notes for chocolate needed, so you can melt it, adding a bit of some natural sweetener, some agava syrup, coconut sap syrup, mesquite powder. If you want brown chocolate, just add some high quality Navitas cacao powder and here you go. You can add some nuts, seeds, dried fruits , even spices to have more creative taste and look for your own made chocolate.

Mmmmm

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just the smell of this is amazing; the taste is scrumptious! Perfect for making homemade chocolate. Actually, for homemade chocolate, I usually use this, carob powder, alcohol free vanilla, chocolate flavored stevia, and xylitol. Delicious!

Great price and great quality:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have made delicious raw chocolate with this cacao butter. thank you Iherb! you really save norwegians who loves raw chocolate, in norway raw cacao butter and superfood in general is crazy expensive! thank you soo much for making it possible to make and eat more delicious raw chocolate

Beautiful skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This would have to be the best product I have used on my skin and i have used many .I was using coconut oil for quite a while but i found my skin didn't really improve at all .I now use the Raw Cacao Butter with a little coconut oil mixed together (to make it go further) No more snake skin legs .Love it and will definately buy again .My only complaint is takes so long (3weeks ) to get to Australia .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Me likes :)

Out of date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got an old, out of date. And got sick after eating it.

quality A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is the cheapest raw cacao butter I have found so far. I just love raw chocolate! If you want to impress the ladies buy this and make chocolate out of it.

Great quality, great taste, great price!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My homemade chocolate always taste great with this butter, and I've stuck with this product for a long time now. Great deal for premium cacao butter. Also great as a body oil/lotion, just put a little butter in the bathing water, or let it melt in the palm of your hand and rub!