unbelievably EFFECTIVE for my dog's warts

Posted by Reviewer2256362 on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my dog has had warts growing all over her back for the last 6 years. desperate to figure out how to help her from what is clearly a viral problem I recently found that camu camu is the MOST ABSORBABLE form of Vitamin C and potent for herpes so I gave her (she weighs 50 pounds) 1/2 teaspoon in the AM and then at night...and THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED. in 3 weeks many of them were gone. NO JOKE. after years of them growing they are NOW disappearing. absolutely amazing. I now tell everyone about it. Remember these are warts that are disappearing and NOT skin tags.

Tangy sour tart ... but I like that!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste great with stevia and mixed with Emergen-C too.

The taste is not very good

Posted by Reviewer1817474 on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not the best tasting vit c I have tried. I prefer Madre-C from Madre Labs, which is a blend of different natural sources of vit c, also with camu-camu in it.

Ghastly bitter taste

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the fact that this has 1100 times the daily dose of vitamin C and use it sparingly. However, this is one of THE worst tasting powders I've ever had. Half a teaspoon in 20mls of fizzy mineral water is just tolerable if you drink it faster than the speed of light.

Dissolves easily, raw, organic and affordable

Posted by Reviewer2647272 on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had purchased a very small jar of Camu Camu at a health food store and paid more for it than I did this bag. This dissolves more easily too. Another great product by Navitas!

immune system booster

Posted by 4979031825813166167 on Feb 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is a premature baby, she is now 4 years old. We started drinking camu camu 6 months ago and I noticed that when she gets sick it won't be as bad and will recover a lot faster. I'm really satisfied with this product.

Raw camu camu

Posted by holahola on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Super! A healthbomb against illness! Taste VERY bitter, so I use to fill it in veggie capsules.

impressive

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well,I was told to use a naturally derived vitamin C to help lower my high Copper levels..had also ordered Rosehip powder BUT unfortunately its a histamine Liberator So reacted badly to it ,so switched to this Instead.. Very happy I did! Feel like it is helping to lower my histamine levels So I can recover from my histamine probs and lower my copper at the same time! Its a win win!

like the taste

Posted by 4655756283823407200 on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I put 4 stars as still use it and get deffently said the result for health. Camu powder is an excellent food-based source of Vitamin C. I liked it in a fruit and vegetable smoothies, salads, and put it on the top of cereals. The taste is not very sour for me very pleasant. The package is quite big and I think it will be enough for 3-4 months.

Very Bitter!

Posted by monwatt on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The powder tastes bitter if taken too much, like drinking traditional Chinese medicine. Not the best taste. Not easy to dissolve in plain water (gotta warm the water first). Must mix it with smoothies or juices to make the taste bearable.