Yummy and easy to use superfood

Posted by AnnaLL on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not only is this chia ground, it is also sprouted! Yay! I love this! I use it for smoothies and baking (great in cookies!) Can be used as egg-replacer if mixed with water first.

I much prefer this over whole chia

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the only chia powder I have tried. I bought several products from this company. I like them all and trust this company.

Chia powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

This powder is great! It mixes well in my oatmeal and smoothies. I'm going to try cooking with it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Convenience. Just add it to cereal or drink.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Got to have my Omega 3s - this is a GREAT source.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's convenient by just adding a few spoon of the powder to my breakfast

This is a important of my Source of Fiber, it is most good for digestive conditions in my intestines.

Posted by My Page on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

since I am add 2 teaspoon to my breakfast cereals , it is really improve my digestive. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.

Really enjoying this powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's super handy and tastes the same as the seeds. It is easy to mix in with yogurt or milk, so you can really have it part of your diet everyday!

So glad it is a powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad I found a chia "powder", I think the powder absorbs better than the seeds. There's really no taste to this, so you can add it to just about anything. Salads, yogurt, rice, ice cream, dips and sauces, boiled eggs, peanut butter sandwiches and other sandwiches, baking, etc.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

great for chia seeds intake better than in original seed form, easy to digest, easy to mix, I love it

1 2