price too high

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since shipping has been reduced, your prices have risen. This product is $4 cheaper in the retail store. Otherwise, a quality goji powder for shakes.

Goji powder

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This powder is super finely milled! It blends immediately and effortlessly into smoothies or anything you'd want to mix it with. The powder has a bright, natural orange color. You could probably get away with making this a food decoration topper. Great product. I will order it again for sure!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This organic goji powder is easy to take...simply mix in a smoothie, yogurt, cereal...etc. It tastes great and is high in antioxidants. Tastes great, too!

Goji Powder

Posted by realmsofwellness on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fresh, good color. Iherb has made it possible for me to continue my nutrition program with affordable product pricing, affordable shipping, quick response, and prompt delivery. Thank you iherb. Everything I have ordered to date has been incredible. I recommend iherb to everyone due to the huge variety, great customer service, affordable shipping (even to Hawaii), and the availablity of product we can not get here.

taste great

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like it. It is so much easier than the berries.

Navittas Goji Powder

Posted by Reviewer2671707 on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste. Rich in antioxidants.

great and tasteful

Posted by 4679980062938865171 on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love when I take this goji powder because it is delicious in my smoothies and I think it's less expensive than putting normal goji's in it. I also think that my immunity is now greater.

easy to use

Posted by 5666093334751141724 on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easier than full berries and adds sweetness to smoothies

Look Elsewhere

Posted by Reviewer1892810 on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I heard Goji berries tasted good and I was looking for a fruit powder to drink during my workouts. Well the taste isn't so good alone, I had to mix it with cherry concentrate to make it palatable. Also it doesn't mix well at all. Spoon mixing is a disaster as well as using a shaker cup, the clumps don't break up so I have to always make it in the blender which is a pain when I'm on the run.

Great Stuff