MACA Power and My Prostate Problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I began taking the Navitas Naturals Maca Power a number of months ago because of my enlarged prostate. This condition caused me to have very frequent and spur of the moment urination. While sleeping at night I had to get up frequently and usually couldn't empty my bladder and so I had to get up again an hour or so later . I take 3 capsules a day and it has improved my urination problems considerably. I don't have to go as frequently because I am able to fully empty my bladder now. It works for me. OH, by the way, I am a 72 year old man.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good effective product. Better than other brands of Maca we have tried. No stomach upset.

Higher energy level

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Maca for some time as it improves my energy level and allows me to exercise more and with less effort. This is the first time I am using this brand and it seems to be working well.

Use them to completely stop my hot flashes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does what I want them to do. When I take Maca it stops my hot flashes cold (well, except for one I get every evening at 9pm). When I've tried stopping it, within two days I am having 30+ hot flashes a day. Maca has been proven to regulate hormones. Love it.

Bye Bye Pcos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will definitely buy this product again. It's helping me rid PCOS. Ive only been taking the Maca for 2 wks but I know soon I'm going to be pain and gut free. I highly recommend this pill and iherb qudos to both.

Maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It smells fresher than other companies that I have ordered from. I often wonder if the product that I order is watered down as they say and not at 100%. I did not feel that way a couple of days after taking 3 capsules a day. I seem to have more energy from the start. I give it 4 stars only because I do not like giving it 5 leaving no room for improvment.

nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got to this item at first...change items before . makes stop bleeding I love this!

Helps with butt growth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product got to my house in just a couple days. I have been taking it for about two weeks and my booty has grown 1 1/2 inches : )

Maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just love this product. It has give me exelent memories, and a lot of energi. But best of all, I am in good mood again - for me, the nick name on Maca is: keep smiling - be Happy :)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product. Definately feel better on it, I took 2 x a day at first, then increased to 3 x a day. Seems to do what it says :)

1 2 3