MACA Power and My Prostate Problems

Posted by Reviewer2353503 on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I began taking the Navitas Naturals Maca Power a number of months ago because of my enlarged prostate. This condition caused me to have very frequent and spur of the moment urination. While sleeping at night I had to get up frequently and usually couldn't empty my bladder and so I had to get up again an hour or so later . I take 3 capsules a day and it has improved my urination problems considerably. I don't have to go as frequently because I am able to fully empty my bladder now. It works for me. OH, by the way, I am a 72 year old man.

Higher energy level

Posted by Reviewer2182942 on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Maca for some time as it improves my energy level and allows me to exercise more and with less effort. This is the first time I am using this brand and it seems to be working well.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1543623 on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good effective product. Better than other brands of Maca we have tried. No stomach upset.

Bye Bye Pcos

Posted by Reviewer1091012 on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will definitely buy this product again. It's helping me rid PCOS. Ive only been taking the Maca for 2 wks but I know soon I'm going to be pain and gut free. I highly recommend this pill and iherb qudos to both.

Use them to completely stop my hot flashes.

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does what I want them to do. When I take Maca it stops my hot flashes cold (well, except for one I get every evening at 9pm). When I've tried stopping it, within two days I am having 30+ hot flashes a day. Maca has been proven to regulate hormones. Love it.

Maca

Posted by Reviewer1890432 on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It smells fresher than other companies that I have ordered from. I often wonder if the product that I order is watered down as they say and not at 100%. I did not feel that way a couple of days after taking 3 capsules a day. I seem to have more energy from the start. I give it 4 stars only because I do not like giving it 5 leaving no room for improvment.

nice!

Posted by Reviewer2930093 on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got to this item at first...change items before . makes stop bleeding I love this!

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1412418 on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Been taking gelatinized maca for about a month now along with my wife; notice improved complexion and libido. Not bad. Can make us "warm" feeling; I like to take it before working out.

Great stuff, the best price!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2271418 on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Iam new to iherb, and very happy with my purchase of Navitas Natural, Maca Power, Gelatinized Maca Capsules. I recently purchase a similar product but I did not notice that the expiration was 08/12. Your product is great, the price can not be beat and best of all the exp date on the jar you sent me is 09/2013. I am sure that before that date arrives I will be ordering more stuff. Thank you, and my girl friend thanks you too!!!

amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2422569 on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

regulates hormone levels, dokoonca husband noticed an increase in sexual activity :)!

1 2 3