The average dried fruit

Posted by HeidiT on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think they taste a bit like dried figs, only more sour - which is OK. They definitely do not taste like sour candy, which some of the other reviewers suggest. And you should be careful if you haven't eaten these before, as they seem to have the same effect on the digestive system as prunes do ...

Golden Berries and me

Posted by Reviewer2417110 on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am one of the Apple shape people, I use the berries on my cereal every morning and have done this for 4 months. This is starting to make difference in my weight and it is coming off the middle of my body, so I am going to continue my program and see where it goes for me.

Nice and tart flavour

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are certainly a bit sour, but chewy and somehow a little addicitive once you start eating them. Most dried fruit is very sweet so these are good for variety, I like the crunchy seeds and so does my parrot ;)

very sour

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These seemed very sour and seedy. Not pleasing. And a small quantity raised blood sugar significantly.

A nice surprise

Posted by Reviewer2857589 on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I was ordering this item, I thought that Golden Berries it's a gooseberry (Grossularia). And I was so surprised, because it didn't tasted like that. It tasted and looked like a ground-cherry (Physalis). A very interesting and concentrated small vitamins. I've found use for it: adding it to cupcakes, cookies and pies. It's very to combine it with raisins and other dried fruits like apricots and figues, also nuts. Children like to eat them like they are. A very good item.

Nature's sour patch kids!

Posted by 5493448059631120713 on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are delicious, and fully satisfy the craving for sour patch kids that sneaks up on me once in a while! LOVE them!!

Good Golden Berries

Posted by chungfai on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good Golden Berries, just a bit sour.

No way!

Posted by 5007046369115390319 on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very expensive and almost inedible. Some may like these but not me. These are very sour/tart and bitter. If you enjoy that combination then give it a go mate.

golden berries

Posted by Reviewer2356636 on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Golden berries arrived very quickly. I just wish I could find a place to buy them locally.

=)

Posted by Reviewer1025971 on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of my favourites.. too bad it's hard to find in health shops.