YUMMMMM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a diabetic so I add these to my 'plain' greek yogurt which converts it to a marvelous treat without all the extra carbs from all the sugar they load into yogurt for the American palate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is very good tasting and works well in my smoothies. I find I don't have to add as much fruit and It gives good flavor to my blended drinks. Navitas is a good brand and I've been happy with their products.

Superb product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very fond of Navitas Naturals,and this is no exception! very good product which gives a boost of energy and tastes good

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good. I use it in smoothies all the time

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this product so far. Blends great in the smoothies and enhances the frozen fruit flavors.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yummy, this is sooo delicious! Great product from Navitas Naturals. I use it in my smoothies, with my cereal and in my home made raw chocolate. Love it!!

Super!

Posted by holahola on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good taste and works great!

a winning combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and delicious. Great combination of three delicious powerful natural antioxidants. Put in smoothies, your home-made chocolates,...

Gives energy

Posted by EatCleanMarie on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this thing right here! It gives energy, it makes you feel fresh in a way when you feel sick or just have a bad day. I don't know itf it tastes anything casue I use it in my smoothies:) will buy again

Vitaminbomb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easy to put into shakes, smoothies and cereal - does not leave any bad taste. A great way to spice up your diet with some antioxidants!

1 2 3