Help

Nice taste but ..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste lovely, however, these are not really nibs .. they are in various tiny sizes and some powdery ... so you can't just easily pick them out of the bag like you would small chocolate nibs, so I've just added them to smoothies instead. Pity, because it woul've been nice to add this to a trail mix or to just snack out of the bag.

I like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is nice. Sweet yet bitter. So versatile when it comes to eating options too. I would definitely suggest buying this instead of choc chips!

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

less bitter than i thought they would be and i mix in when making nut butters and flapjacks so you get all the benefits and very little bitter taste

Tasty! Taste like dark chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It took very little to satisfy my chocolate craving! So delicious, I cannot wait to try these in a recipe!

gode

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

vil kjøpe igjen. sundt og godt

Very sweet - almost like candy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

for my own taste buds, i found these very sweet - with the cacao liquor and coconut sugar, the nibs almost tasted like candy. you don't get that earthy flavour profile from other nibs. i much prefer the Wilderness Poets nibs - they taste more raw and earthy, less like a chocolate bar.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if this is very much healthier than regular chocolate, but it tastes very good! I give it 3 stars because it contains much sugar. The taste is good!

not fond of them and weird ingredients

Posted by Lithari on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didnt like the taste much, bit bitter and has a stong taste of alcohol. That sticker with "contains a chemical known to state of California to cause birth defects"..well, i am "not" even trying to get pregnant at the moment, yey to me. (sarcasm ended)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Less bitter then the plain ones I liked it

Greatest thing since . . . Chocolate?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They are now my go to garnish for desserts and a quick hit for that chocolate craving. I LOVE THEM!