Super Healthy Whole Food Snacks; More Filling Than Expected

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product to eat at work and on hiking trips. I have been impressed with Navitas Naturals Brand products, as all the companies' products are sourced from whole, concentrated, superfoods. This product is a nice fusion of cocao, gogi berries, and chia seeds, along with other healthy ingredients. The taste is not overwhelming sweet, it's very grainy and earthy tasting. If you like to eat whole dates and other less sweet dried fruits, this product will probably taste sweet enough for you. You don't get a huge amount of product, but what you do get is surprisingly filling. I would certainly order this product again and try the other varieties, as well.

Delicious Like Dark Chocolate

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I liked this dark chocolate reminding taste very much and will order again. Three pieces is quite enough to satisfy me in one time so this package lasts for a while. Please, visit my page for more reviews.

Excellent - like homemade

Posted by LantauMama on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I make my own homemade 'raw balls' and 'raw brownies' etc... These are really good, and compare to homemade in terms of taste (not too sweet) and ingredients. I cut each square into 1/4s to make them smaller, and leave them in the freezer. My kids are 6 and 7, and I allow them a mini square a day in their lunch box as their treat. I like the Cacao and the Citrus flavors, I haven't tried the Blueberry yet, but I bet it is good too.

Great in small doses

Posted by 5568449681014944343 on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this expecting it to be cacao covered goji's, it's not that at all. It's bite sized pieces of a cacao goji 'slice'. Not very sweet but I thought it was nice when cut up small and eaten with fresh banana!

Addictively Delicious!

Posted by 5031703427915897628 on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is so good, not only the taste but also the ingredients!

A true power snack: filling and tastes delicious

Posted by Reviewer3219374 on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste and composition of this product is just right. I can imagine eating a lot of this at once and still want more. Yet again just 1 or 2 bites instead of lunch is enough to keep the energy levels up and the hunger away until late dinner on a busy day with hours of heavy exercise. This also works great as a healthy dessert - the taste is that good. I will be ordering more of this for sure.

Yummy!

Posted by 4674304358270052193 on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This snack is sooo good. I just eat one piece usually an hour or two before lunch and it keeps me from going crazy with hunger. It feeds my sweet tooth as well.

Convenient and delicious

Posted by 5233303930556939335 on Jun 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Convenient and delicious snack for when you are hungry. Nice to have with some cereal for breakfast.

good one

Posted by nirinki on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

yet for the less cost I began to make this raw snacks my own..

Bitter, fishy flavor.

Posted by 4975154155631436804 on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Odd, bitter flavor. Hint of fish oil.