Curious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was curious as to what this tasted like when I kept seeing it in raw food recipes. It tastes similar to carob powder but it definitely has it's own unique taste. It's a great thing to add to homemade granola or raw treats as it adds a sublte sweetness and some texture.

Great sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product; it's a great whole food sweetener that's much more grounding than agave or even dried fruit.

Raw Chocolate Success!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used this in my very first liquid raw chocolate. and it was a delicious success!

Great musky sugar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this stuff in my coffee in the morning and to make my sauces at night. Love this stuff.

Sweet Mesquite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm enjoying the Mesquite powder by Navitas Naturals. It has a great sweet and earthy taste. Not good for sweetening tea but very good in raw food smoothies. I don't use honey and certainly not sugar so Mesquite mixed with the fruit and Yacon Root syrup makes any smoothie extra good.

mesquite powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

wonderful nutty flavor - as a raw foodist, this is new for me - great in smoothies, i love it!

Very nice taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is one of my favorite low glycemic sweeteners. Very nice undertaste. Like cherry caramel I would say. A small amount is enough to sweeten your beverages. I used it for chocolate making, for coconut desserts, wonderful aromatizer at the same time. Sometimes it is nice just to have a small spoon instead of candy. Hope this product will come back at IHerb!!!

Posted by holahola on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this! Taste good together with both sweet and not-sweet flavours. Great in chocolate and truffle-making, and smoothie.

yumm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It reminds me of a caramel type flavor

I had to have this to make chocolate fudge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am enjoying this so much. A little goes a long way. Using this in a freezer cacao fudge recipe on iherb located under the cacao section, in the comments part. Luscious, delish!!!