Works well, even better with extra neem added

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had eczema which calmed down using NeemAura neem oil, but on my arm I still had these weird-looking bumps which itched--eczema bumps that mutated. Putting NeemAura neem on them straight didn't do anything to kill them off. Mixing extra neem into this cream and applying it made the bumps dry up. A good cream--even better with extra neem added to it. The NeemAura brand is a very good one.

Excellent product

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream for dry skin of my infant. And it really helps to fight with it. Отличный увлажняющий крем. Прекрасно увлажянет и обновляет сухую кожу.

Nemaura cream

Posted by Reviewer1031514 on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product! A little goes a long way.My skin is subject to spotting caused by the sun. This has reduced the spots.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2413976 on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a patch of excema on my face and with this cream it was gone in 2 days. My daughter is using it for her acne and she says it is helping

excellent hemorrhoid cream

Posted by Reviewer3355831 on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream for hemorrhoid issues. Very effective and fast.

great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3353746 on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin and this product is not irritating. It does not clog the pores on my face. I have used it for years. A little goes a long way - one jar will las t me for almost a year.

Serious skin issues scat

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked for sensitive skin mystery rashes. It is serious and therapeutic. Lasts a long time as a little goes a long way. Good mixture of ingredients. But is a bit waxy.

Doesn't seem to absorb very well

Posted by 4765704592718244622 on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The scent is fine, but it's a little too thick. When you rub it into your skin it feels to your hand like your skin is peeling, but I think it's just the consistency of this cream. I love neem, but would like to see the formula changed.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2214437 on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for skin. Especially for eczema

Great Skin Product

Posted by 5644503037829205993 on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using NeemAura cream and lotion for over 15 years. It is soothing as an after shave lotion. I have found the products to help dry skin and in the case of the concentrated cream, it heals small areas and stops skin irritation rather quickly. I have had a skin condition called Bowens disease for years and these products are a big help.