Works well, even better with extra neem added

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had eczema which calmed down using NeemAura neem oil, but on my arm I still had these weird-looking bumps which itched--eczema bumps that mutated. Putting NeemAura neem on them straight didn't do anything to kill them off. Mixing extra neem into this cream and applying it made the bumps dry up. A good cream--even better with extra neem added to it. The NeemAura brand is a very good one.

Excellent product

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream for dry skin of my infant. And it really helps to fight with it. Отличный увлажняющий крем. Прекрасно увлажянет и обновляет сухую кожу.

Nemaura cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product! A little goes a long way.My skin is subject to spotting caused by the sun. This has reduced the spots.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a patch of excema on my face and with this cream it was gone in 2 days. My daughter is using it for her acne and she says it is helping

Great for eczema

Posted by azrael on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have occasional eczema flare-ups and this helps to soothe and calm my skin almost instantly. It's really rich so a little goes a long way. Love its slightly medicinal smell too.

excellent hemorrhoid cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream for hemorrhoid issues. Very effective and fast.

great moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin and this product is not irritating. It does not clog the pores on my face. I have used it for years. A little goes a long way - one jar will las t me for almost a year.

Serious skin issues scat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked for sensitive skin mystery rashes. It is serious and therapeutic. Lasts a long time as a little goes a long way. Good mixture of ingredients. But is a bit waxy.

Doesn't seem to absorb very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The scent is fine, but it's a little too thick. When you rub it into your skin it feels to your hand like your skin is peeling, but I think it's just the consistency of this cream. I love neem, but would like to see the formula changed.

Natural cream for my puppy and me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used first of all this product for the paws of my puppy as he chews them when we come back from a walk and it seems to help a lot. I also use this product for me as I have got eczema and because the product is natural, it is very good for me too. I recommend the product and will be buying some more in the future. Kind regards Genevieve.