Help

Lotion is good for slightly dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find the lotion good for my slightly dry skin but it does not help my child's eczema. Only the cream from the same company helps for eczema.

Nice moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

On troubled skin this nice little moisturizer does a great job. Allergic skin responds to this.

Smelly, but it sure works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It has a strong smell to it - but it most certainly can take care of your itches and does wonders for your skin. :)

Calms the worse dry hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I live at 5500 feet and dryness is a constant companion. I was absolutely delighted to find Neemmaua at my local health food store. I could not believe that I could put it on once, and the dryness would not return until I washed my hands. Sort of earthy in fragrance, this lotion absorbs right away and leaves my hands silky smooth. Highly recommended!

Keeps bugs away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Neemaura Naturals Hand & Body Lotion keeps all bugs from biting. I love it! Feels great on your skin and it is a natural product with none of the toxic chemicals.

Miracle lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thank you so much iherb.com for selling this for so cheap and shipping too! This product cleared my eczema and skin problems all over my body it was so embaressing to wear long sleeves And pants in the hot summer. I used this along with neem soap with sandalwood you can buy it on this site. ThAnkyou sooooo much!

Great skin lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This hand and body cream is great for most all skin types. Feels god works to restore skin.

Great moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Is really soaked up by your skin. Different smell, but it goes away quickly.

didnt like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the cream is better!

Very good lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely will purchase again!

1 2