great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works better than cortisone on bug bites, also is a great facial toner! also cured, CURED, !! MY ACNE... also cured an athletes foot infection that would not go away with anything else..... miracle product.

D. A. Pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of the best we have found that is effective in repelling biting spiders (of which we have far too many in this area of the high desert). We were and are really glad to have found it and will not be without it hereafter.

My favourite neem product

Posted by lillanne on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my itching in the body, and it works. Especially useful in my back - I can do it myself with this spray bottle.

Neem Spray does more for iirritated skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Neem Spray makes a difference in skin exposed to irritating effects of outdoor conditions, contact with vegitation, bugs and some chemicals. If you work outside and don't want bugs in your eyes, ears, nose and around your face SPRAY YOUR HAT, upper shirt or blouse but keep it out of your eyes. It works for me and it does not feel greasy.

Neem-Herbal-Skin-Conditioning-Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love the way the Neem products perform. The plus is they do not smell like the Neem Oil. This product makes my skin feel silky and protected.

Love This Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is lovely and fresh. I use it as a bug repellent, and when I am plagued with itchy skin, I use it after my shower on my arms and legs. In a pinch, I have also used it as a deodorant!! (and it worked!) It leaves the skin feeling cool and fresh.

ok

Posted by sfordm on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sprayer is not good but product is good, spray anywhere

Product seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The sprayer did not work from day one. I waste a lot of this very expensivestuff so no I am not happy with it. When it gets where I want it seems to do a fair job. Will look at other forms of neem oil products.

skin spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

smells like salad dressing not very good