Lice, scabies, good for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is powerfull for the skin and getting rid of lice!! Another benifit is that it is 10 times more powerful than listerine, when my gums were being inflamed by a bad tooth I gargled 10 little drops of this with a little water and the redness went away almost instantly!!! It also reverses the affects of gum disease, very powerfull use with care, highly recomebd for those who want to improve thier oral heigene!!!!

I love Neef Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have really taken to this product, I brush my teeth in it, put 2 drops of it on my face at night mixed with emu oil. A great colon clean .Neem is a gift from god.I also mixed it with coconut oil for a hair mask, which I left on overnight, hair was left soft. I had a sore throat took a few drops and throat improved.Try it for sure

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for anyone suffering from psoriasis. It can be a bit pricey if you have a large amount of skin to cover. I ran out of this in about 4 days. I took 5 drops orally 3 times daily and also used as a topical a couple times a day. The results were amazing!! My psoriasis was almost completely gone withing a few days. I would suggest buying more than one bottle to start with.

raving about neem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love neem. I learned about neem about a month ago and had to try it. It has so many different uses. I have used it for bug bites,pimples,rashes,canker sores,bug repellent for my tomatoes, and there are so many more uses. For canker sores put in about 3 or 4 drops in water and use as a mouth wash. it makes the pain go away so it makes you feel like you dont even have one! great on inflamed pimples get a qtip get it wet and put a drop of neem on it and your pimple wont hurt anymore. I think everyone should have some neem in there house.

SUPERIOR! One of the BEST on the Market...it WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As we all know, there are tons and I mean countless products on the market all boasting to be the greatest and the BESTES comprehensively. How often have we been shanghaied? Too often! This product however, works like an all-natural hGH - (Human Growth Hormone)activates the Adrenals, Thymus, Pituitary...the entire Endocrine system. Initially bought one (1) bottle and quickly ordered five (5) more. Will make sure I NEVER ... NOT ever run out of this product! Ohhh, NO! NOT at all! Wish it came in a minimum 2 fl oz bottle. Hope this REVIEW helps you as this product has worked wonders for me. AMAZING!

Sensational

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Caution! This is really powerful. Use sparingly. Works great as an internal cleanser. Neem purifies blood and is approved by the FDA equalivenet of India as a remedy for diabetes. Give it a try.

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really surprised by this tincture. I can tolerate the alcohol ONLY because of the strength of the Neem. This is THE MOST effect way to take Neem, also I read they deliver this formula in Africa for Malaria. Anyway, it's incredible! One caution though...STAINS! Keep it away from clothing. Brilliant product, I love iHerbs prices too.

Don't let bugs destroy indoor or outside plants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mix: 1 gal water, plus 2 drops full of NEEM OIL, plus 8 capfuls of Hydrogen Peroxide pour onto spray bottle and SHAKE WELL Spray plants and watch bugs leave.....

Acne /cysts decreased dramatically!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was having problems with my skin... lots of cysts, acne, etc. I am 30 years old, and I am assuming it was due to hormones mostly. I started taking Neem extract in water and the break outs decreased dramatically over about a 3 week period. You just have to find the right amount to take daily that works for you and keeps you clean and clear. This is much easier than capsules.

Discovering Neem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good for the Balance, golden staphylococcus disappeared, Skin infections gone