Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works effectively for inflammation, just like antibiotic. I had a terrible toothache and Neem helped me to live until the appointment with my dentist. I opened the capsule and made a mouthwash that reduced the pain almost immediately. It helps fast with UTI. Improvement within hours. A stray cat came (crawled) to me, very sick, with runny eyes and nose, could barely meow. I could not take him to a vet because he kept distance from me. I sprinkled canned cat food with half a capsule of neem and gave him to eat. He ate. I continued giving him good food with 200 mg neem daily, now ten days later he is much better, jumping, new fur is growing.

Good Stuff - Neem Leaf!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. It helps regulate my blood sugar and my body temperature, I usually run pretty hot. It helps with acne, which is a result of the blood sugar thing, and also helps keep the bugs at bay and not want to bite.

Blood Sugar Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These help with blood sugar-- I don't have diabetes but I'm always trying to lose 10 lbs and I now believe the key is not to spike your blood sugar too much, so I take 2 of these with lunch and they seem to prevent 4pm sugar cravings. Also I know neem is a good general detoxifier. I plan to continue.

Neemaura

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great as an antifungal agent

NEEM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!

Neem Leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Yes , Like this Very Much and will buy again , it helps with keeping me regular also !

great natural antibiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

we use Neem for a natural antibiotic and find the capsules the most convenient way to take it

改善糖尿病

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

患者有糖尿病,主要吃是希望可以控制血糖,服用了半個月,效果唔錯,患者現身體不覺容易攰,一定回購

great product and service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

thank you it was great !

good

Posted by sfordm on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Benefits of the product are endless

1 2