Enjoy Neem! Just don't put this one in your mouth!

Posted by Reviewer1669422 on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Neem seed oil is THE most effective skin oil period. You don't need but 4 drops for your whole face and neck at night It eliminates acne, redness, chapped skin, ect: usually only in one use. I use it every night. The smell is "different", but you can put lavendar or sandalwood essential oil drops in it to offset that. iHerb saves money, do the price comparison! Thank you

Skin Relief

Posted by Reviewer1878571 on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like using this for skin problems ranging from athlete's foot, nail fungus, dandruff, and acne. Supposedly this kills demodex mites. Just beware it has an extremely strong odor that is a cross between roasted peanuts, minced onion, and garlic. It also solidifies in cooler temperatures.

superior neem oil

Posted by 5108486458372539586 on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Most neem oils are of high quality and we have been happy with all brands. when I bought the neem aura and they said it was the best in the world - well I thought it was a catchy ad - you know - like saying award winning. But this really was the best int he world - or the best neem oil we have ever used - and after using about 4 or 5 other brands (that wet every good) this one moved into the realm of superior for the quality and effectiveness on the skin. This neem oil is highly suggested for anyone dealing with skin sores or problems with breaking out or problems. While healing from a major problem my grandmother had a sore between her two baby toes - it would not go away and got larger. She could not walk or even stand for too long because elf where it was at. we treated it with this neem oil and her sore closed up and was healed in a matter of days. as noted in other reviews - all neem oil is pungent and stinky stuff, but it is powerful and healing.

Neem to the rescue!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with this oil as it seems to repel any skin bacteria on my dog and leave his coat smooth and shiny! Oil tends to clump in cold weather but just needs a little warmth (sun) and flows out well.

Great Neem Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2067718 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am really happy with the results of this product, especially its anti-fungal properties. The only problem I had with neem seed oil is the odor, but if it didn't stink, it wouldn't be a quality neem seed oil.

Neem Products... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just can't say enough about the neem herb...the oil, the bark or the leaf extracts. It has the highest ORAC rating of any herb or fruit/vegetable from the information that I have about it. This means that it is high in antioxidants. The bark and leaf extracts have helped me battle a beginning of a gum problem...and even helped me show up with NO cavities at my last dental appointment (though I'm not so sure I had cavities, so I switched denists...). These extracts are also energy boosters, can help you fight fatigue. Now for the neem oil, I was using it to help with my hair. But I found that the mosquitoes do NOT like it!! This is a God-send for me as the buggers usually LOVE me. I just use some almond or coconut oil and blend some neem oil with it and apply to exposed skin areas. It truly keeps the mosquitoes away. I just cannot say enough about neem....it is at the top of my list for helpful supplements...if not my favorite one.

Great for adding to any cream or used plain

Posted by Reviewer2147464 on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Awesome stuff, works as advertised... just beware of the strong Neem-ey odor. Can be a bit overpowering before you get used to it. After you associate the smell to the results and the feeling, it begins to smell nicer... but be warned, it can even overpower perfume or cologne.

Must have.....

Posted by From-the-Inside-Out on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is something you should always have on hand if you have pets especially! Great for any skin or scalp problems too....a virtual medicine chest in a bottle.

Neem Seed Oil Stops Itching

Posted by sweden on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was watching a movie, but patch of dermatitis on my finger was itching so much it was distracting. I put a drop of Neem Oil on it. It's now 20 minutes later, and I just realized it's stopped itching. No itch at all. Amazing! The redness has faded somewhat, as have the bumps. The Neem Seed Oil just came today, so this is my first use of it and, so far, I'm very pleased with it. It stinks to high heaven, so don't play on using it in public.

Works but use externally only

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has a funky odor but does work on skin fungus. Effective for pets too.