Unbeatable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best soap so far for acne! Don't bother with Organix South, its overly drying and irritating. This is the best neem soap. Organix South and Auromere are excessivly drying, they market their soaps as "natural" but use harsh soaps as their base.

Great moisturizing soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use for dry skin during the winter months. It helps, and it has a nice scent.

Useless...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

does not lather at all and doesn't seem to make my skin any better either. Actually threw it out b/c I didn't feel like I got clean when I used it.

One of my favourite soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell better than the citrus one. it is really gentle with good but light smell. I have sensitive skin tends to get dehydrated reasily and get dry but also have a little oily tendency on the nose. I use it on my face as a cleaner: it doesnt get foamy but cleans up gentle. I first bought it to help with a skin rash on my body and it did wonders. Neem is really awesome. I really help with athlete feet and things like that. This soap is a good preventive for skin disorder in my opinion.

Jabon para el cutis Mixto a normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Buen jabon, cuando te lavas sientes tu cutis ralmente limpio!!! es un jabon eficaz! Buen precio! Recomendado!!!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my daughter suffers from eczema and the soap has help her so much, her skin looks real good and her skin is finally soft.. we are so glad we found this soap... WE LOVE IT!!!!!

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This soup makes my dry skin very soft!

!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle for my sensitive skin

Great soap! Love the fragrance.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not as good a lather but excellent emollient and skin issue soap. In my 60's I do not use moisturizer's instead non drying soaps like this and plenty of water keep my skin hydrated. Compliments all the time!

Discovering Neem & Neem Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good for the skin, stop rashes, very good smell left on the skin.

1 2