Very good dishwasher soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have tried many "green" auto dishwasher soaps - dry, liquid and nuggets, as I've been battling problems with gritty residue on glassware. Had resorted back to main-stream liquid soap, as it did not leave dishes dirty. Am very happy to report that Nellie's nuggets work very well! No gritty, dirty residue and the dishes come out clean. Yeah! Wish it came in larger size. (Am also very pleased with Nellie's powder laundry soap.)

Love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It only contains 3 ingredients and works great ! I'm getting rid of all the chemicals I can and this is a great product. I will be buying nothing but this product from now on .

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't have a dishwasher but I use the pellets when I have a pot / pan / dish that has stubborn baked on food. I put it in water and drop one of these in and one hour later it wipes right off.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other dishwasher soap and they have always left my dishes dirty. But these little nuggets are amazing!! I will buy these for life.. works great and no animal testing.. awesome product

Happy with purchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a natural product that works well....this is it. My dishes and glasses came out clean and spot free. Will continue to buy as long as it's available on Iherb.

Nellie's All Natural automatic Dishwater Nuggets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This just does not work! Dishes come out cloudy, filmy, and still dirty. Never again. Be warned!I have had to buy detergent boosters and finally just stopped using it.

Super Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have always been a huge fan of Nellie's product because it's natural and easy to use.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My dishers feel so clean, no smell, perfect!

NICE!