totally satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great idea with sorting to portions, no need to open and pour to washing machine compartment. Doesn't smell and dissolves in water very good indeed. Some nuggets were damaged when delivered to me, but now I use this washing powder for manual washing.

Love it! Laundry comes out smelling clean!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amaze-balls laundry detergent! 1) Comes in pre-measured convenience...no more mess pouring in powders and gels! I use one nugget per load (mine is 8kg front loader) 2) I use it for ALL our clothing. I like my laundry to smell clean, not scented. 3) Gets stains out effectively. For very stubborn stains I pretreat with a stain remover (from Ecover). 4) Packaging is SO CUTE OMIGOSH!

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just received my package of "nuggets" and found what looks like small plastic pillows that were broken open and powder all over the inside of the container. I counted at least 19 broken before I just stopped counting. Now I'll have to try and measure out how much to use on my kitchen scale in order to use the proper amount per load. This purchase was a splurge I don't normally do and I truly regret spending my money on it.

Good product, but for higher temp. laundry

Posted by Aliskin on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this product because it's a cute package with separate nuggets for each load, which is very convenient for me. But when I tried it in a delicate laundry load, with low temperature, it did not work that well, and the consumable wrap of the nugget did not melt all the way and it stuck to one of the clothing items, so I had to wash it again. Anyway, for the regular cotton clothes and stuff, in the normal temp. - it works great. The smell is very mild and pleasant and it cleans well.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Nellie's products, and I especially love the packaging of the laundry nuggets as I can use the tin for so much more when I've finished, highly recommend!

Wonderfully effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Each nugget gives enough soap to wash really effectively. No real scent which is great but clothes, bedding and towels all come out of the machine very fresh and clean. Will definitely buy again. Cute packaging too

Cute!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This box of nuggets are so cute. Love the way it cleans the laundry and good for both me and my baby`s sensitive skin! This would make a great gift, the box is adorable!

Same as normal one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stains don't get out. We got rashes, try washballs way better.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No scent but does what it is meant to do well. Will buy again Dissolves great no residual powder left - I have done cold darks wash and was great !

nice design

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i love the packaging, it look so nice in the laundry room

1 2