Perfect for cloth diapers!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to wash my son's cloth nappies and I'm very happy with it. I use 2 Tbsps per load and the diapers come out clean and fresh. It is an all natural detergent which is very effective at eliminating stains and odour! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great!

Posted by Hanne67 on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love that it is unscented, and really does the job of cleaning the clothes. It's highly concentrated, so you only have to use 1 tablespoon to each wash. I think you get good value for the money you spend on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars! Quality A+. Nellie! This is good stuff.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As a germaphobe, I used to dump an excessive amount of harsh detergents in the wash. In an effort to be kinder to the environment and reduce the chemicals in my household, I decided to give Nellie's a try. I was skeptical that a powder with so few ingredients would get the clothes clean--especially if I only used a tablespoon. HOLY COW, it actually works! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Very, Very, Very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 4907615630349202343 on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good soda. Here in Ukraine we don't have such good eco product< so I decidied to give a try. As my children has allergy and for a long time so I started to use old type of Soviet Union soap and said no to all Tide, Ariel, etc. But The soap really has specific smell, who know will understand me. But in the same time it worked good for clothes and my children stopped to have health problem.I checked Iherb about soda(we don't have now good one here in Ukraine) and decided to try this one. So I must to say- it is really good one. no smell? no health problems after using it(I used it during two month) - all clothes clean, small fresh. If my children makes it very dirty, I wash the dirties places with usual soviet soap or you can tell special and leave for some time, and then wash all clothes with soda. IT WORKS VERY GOOD!! all clothes looks, smell nice- I don't like any kind of smell like Tide, Ariel(from such smell ,my children has red eyes and cry)/. So I recommend it )

Love it!

Posted by MirMad on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It washed very well. My cloths was clean and bright, but they wasn't so soft as I expected. So I need to use softner next time.

Need booster to remove stain

Posted by Reviewer1198313 on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for my HE washer. Rinse clean. Remove body and sweat odors well. Clothes smell fresh and clean. Not very good in removing stains though.

It does the job!

Posted by captainnaomi on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It cleans my clothes well, removes stains, pretty much does what you expect a laundry detergent to do. I like the fact that it's all-natural, and it's really easy to carry too! When I'm done with it I'm planning on purchasing the 100 loads of this :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this been trying to go all natural with my laundry detergent. One little scoop does it all.

Leaves clothes clean and smelling fresh!

Posted by 4639512507360575339 on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried different kinds of natural detergents, but find that a lot of them don't clean laundry as good as the ones loaded with chemicals. I was happy to discover this one cleans laundry just as well, if not better. Clothes are left fresh and clean, with a nice mild smell like they've been outside in the sun. Very pleased with this product and will continue to buy!

Great

Posted by 5568225470607827137 on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best natural laundry powder i have found. It actually works! I have a bed wetting child and this gets all the odour out, first wash.