Es un pomada, no una crema pero hidrata

Posted by MLandCOMPANY on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta esta pomada, ya voy por el 5º bote y la uso por la noche. La compré pensando que era una crema hidratante a base de caléndula y es una pomada,por lo tanto la textura es espesa y seca, deja la piel totalmente mate y la suaviza, si te has tocado un granito lo cura más rápido y lo que más me gusta es que da muy buen tono a la piel al minimizar las rojeces.

Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Removes blemishes rapidly.

Has parabens, but works ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Again, I'll have to go back and check what iHerb put on the site vs. what is on the label -- I doubt I would've ordered this if I noticed the parabens. I had used it for a while when I read the label closely and noticed the parabens. It was working well to heal a big patch of skin where I had poison ivy/sumac which had totally oozed and became like an open wound. It is helping to bring the skin back to a normal texture and lighten the red patch, but the parabens I normally try to stay away from.

Very effective skin cream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product as a moisturizing face cream, I have been using a calendula cream for many years, it keeps my face smooth and soft.

Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

to my screamingly sensitive, dry skin. It is kind of thick, so can't use it under makeup, but it feels lovely.

Great for Eczema or irritation dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's very good for any kind of skin irritation dry and rough or skin with ekzema . I used many different product but haven't solve my problem. Takes care of the problem a week .

Nelson Bach USA, Calendula Cream, 1 oz (30 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A good nourishing cream. Bought for a heel,have the confidence

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my wife said thumb up with this product

Perfect to help scaring and redness go away

Posted by trabazos on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this cream on my acne scars and rednesses, and it is really nice. I also looove the herbal smell ! For oily skins like mine, i think this would be a bit too greasy to apply during the day - as a night cream it is good.

Excellent skin cream for rashes or anything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this cream for years. It has no additives and just a light, pleasant scent. It's good for any kind of skin irritation and gentle enough for baby's bottom. Though I use it for the occasional irritation from a heat rash just under the bra line where it gets really sensitive. Takes care of the problem overnight.

1 2