Instant Relief for Itchy Bites!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mopiko is what is traditionally used in my country but it contains camphor which I do not like to apply on my children. What I get from my doctor contains steriods. But sometimes my kids get an bad reaction from the mosquito bites and the bumps are red, big and super itchy. I'm super happy with this sting gel. It's texture is like aloe vera gel, cooling upon application for instant relief. Most importantly, seems to reduce the itch so other than relief, it helps the bite heal faster as well. Very happy with my purchase!!! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Insect bites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product for insect bites! The swelling & the itch goes away for me overnight, mosquitoes "love" me, the sting gel makes summer bites bearable.

THE BEST FOR BITES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing it really seems to work. Tried on a mosquito bite it still itched initially I soon forgot about it and it's disappeared.

Great product for mosquito country.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This gel gives almost instant relief from the discomfort of biting & stinging insects in a small tube, since you only need to use a very small amount, The sooner you apply the gel, the better the relief from the sting & the swelling. We have used it for years for the tough Alaskan mosquito sting & also the nasty little "no-see-um" flying insect, that actually bites you. The 2-pack that iHerb offers is a good value, & will easily be enough for more than 2 summers. Thanks iHerb!

Kills the sting

Posted by SteeleBlue on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! It kills the sting on bites and even irritation like pimples. Instantly provides relief. A little goes a long way.

Amazing sting gel

Posted by Allymac on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Several people have used it and it really seems to work. Even calmed my Aunt's eczema. Tried on a mosquito bite last night and although it still itched initially I soon forgot about it and it's disappeared this morning.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good at summer :)

No more itch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

works wonder on mosquitobites for us.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this does the job.

Miracle gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My nephew was screaming in pain from a hornet's sting. I dabbed this on the bite and he stopped screaming instantly. I've also used this for other welts even though I'm not sure I've been bitten. I keep one at home and one in my car.

1 2