Absolutely fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer3197558 on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product faithfully for 4 months—every morning before I put on my makeup. I can't believe the difference it's made. The line in my forehead is gone! The beginnings of the crow's feet I was getting are gone! I rub it into my lips because it plumps them up as well. Even my skin tone has changed. I can't say enough about how awesome this product is. I'll NEVER be without it.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Skin tone and colour heaps better since starting on this. Does lift skin sagging around mouth, eyes and nose. Use it with Neocell Collagen+C Liposome Serum.

wrinkle around the eyes are gone

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well with the wrinkles around the eyes; the deeper lines on my forehead and my number 11 are atill there yet less visible. There is no smell, penetrate well. I like it better than the one made by Source Naturals.

Excellent Serum.

Posted by 4898239144045850131 on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been working in a beauty business for the last twenty years and have learned plenty of tricks of the trade. Only blade and needle can penetrate the lipido epidermal barrier, but I still get tempted. Most expensive brands are not necessarily the best ones and I was pleasantly surprised with this little gem of a product. It has knocked my former favourite 180 Swiss Hyaluronic Serum off its perch. It goes on smooth, gets easily absorbed, and enhances natural radiance of the skin better that a SkinBreee Facial. I am very impressed and will certainly order again.

Neocell, Pure H.A

Posted by Reviewer2744360 on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wishing that I heard about this product earlier, I have thrown out all the other commercial products that I used to use. Need to use consistently and I don't think you will be dissapointed. Thanks to my friend that recommended it, and IHerb for making it available

Works instantly

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works instantly to plump and moisturize the skin. Neocell uses natural hyaluronic acid, not the inferior stuff made in a lab. And the liposome tech ensures it goes into the skin for deep benefit.

A must for All

Posted by Taniana on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Amazing serum that plumps skin and tightens it. The skin is quenched & revivified.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You just can't beat this, skin is firmer and glowing. And plumped! Never go without it.

Neocell, Advanced H.A. Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3008576 on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. See the different in a week, and price is reasonable too. Will purchase again!

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a woman in my mid-40's with oily skin. I use this Hyaluronic Acid serum in lieu of a moisturizer anytime I do not expect to be sweating (I would not use it before a run). It leaves my skin firmer and clearer. I even use it on my eyelids, although I think the manufacturer says not to. My skin is not sensitive. Makes a great neck treatment, too.

1 2 3