Great formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Alpha Cell Exfoliator gave my skin a bright, clear look. I like that the glycolic acid is natural, not synthetic. And also appreciate the extra ingredients that keep skin from getting red. Also, what a great price!

Great product and a great investment!

Posted by beautycare on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried more expensive exfolliators from other brands and I can say that this product can easily compete with any of them! It has a great price and I can't wait to try the rest of the products from this brand. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

exfoliator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

natural and safe... but helpful

Nice

Posted by Allegoria on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good as a toner but nothing extraordinary. I could not SEE the results - nothing changed visibly. But my skin feels softer and smoother when I touch it, so I could FEEL the result. Very slight smell, almost nothing - good for everyone.

Brightens skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Reasonably effective exfoliant serum at a reasonable price. I doubt it has a high concentration of aha though, as most aha products make my skin temporarily red or warm or tingly, and also make my skin tone a little brighter.

Good toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing as it exfoliates my skin very well. It seems to brighten some of my acne scars. with the proce you can't really go wrong. happy costumer with this one.

unsure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

to be 100% Ive noticed no improvement in my skin since using this product

Great toner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Some people might find it too light but for me it is just perfect. You can really feel the smoothing and exfoliating power of glycolic acid. It does help me to get rid of most of my bump I use to have around my cheecks area. But caution for sensitive skin this can irritate (i mean redness) the skin if you use it daily. Now I'm using it every oder day or twice a weeks otherwise my skin get a bit irritated.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far I like all Neocell products. They aren't flashy, but they make my skin nice. This is a great exfoliation. No extra dryness. Bright and tight. Will reorder.

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin became really smooth and the skin tone has evened out.

1 2 3