great candy with Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and very good for you. I am taking these in conjunction with collagen face cream and extra vitamins and supplements to heal my decubitus sores. (Pressure sores). It cut my healing time down and my Nurse could not believe how fast these problem sores healed after I bought and am taking the collagen chews and creams and supplements. Thanks again, iHerb for carrying lots of great stuff at such good prices!

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product,and I love the taste more than the berry one...help my skin looked better...

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I only gave these 4/5 stars because the taste takes a little getting used to. My skin looks great, and I am pretty sure these are helping diminish the pain I was having in my shoulder. I will continue using these! I may try the berry flavor next time.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

helped my skin to look better

tasty and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very nice) I love them.

Collagen soft Chew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Easy to take while travel Helps avoid any junk food on the way.. Thank u - Be//a

😍

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

❤❤❤

Me encantan!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A mi en particular el sabor me gusta mucho, chocolate, son masticables, no se pegan mucho en los dientes y ahora a ver si el colágeno se nota por algún sitio, es una bolsa grande, a caramelo por día hay para dos meses jejeje. Muy ricos!!

Ok taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the berry flavour more. This tastes quite artificial.

good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

in deed it is good taste , as for the property that it suppose have i am not really sour , i think it did help

1 2