Visible difference after a couple of weeks, noted by people around me

Posted by 5189787884249504918 on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very impressed by this product. I purchased it in this form as I have little time to make smoothies form the powder, which seemed to be a more popular choice for iHerb members. I had 2-4 chews a day and did not really change anything else this period of time. I am 30 and a busy working mom, so I have noticed signs of fatigue, some thinning of my skin, very fine lines around the eye area in the last couple of years. This product helped eliminating and reversing those symptoms visibly! At least 4-5 people who have not seen me in the last 3 weeks while I started taking the product mentioned that I look great and well rested which impressed me, as nothing really changed in my lifestyle except I regularly started taking this product according to its instructions.

See No Difference

Posted by twistedinsanity on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This collagen chews are sweet and quite tasty, like candy. But, I am quite skeptic about the results as I bought 2 packaging of these and ate 4 chews daily. But yet, I can see no difference to my skin, etc. And ... this might be gross to some people, but I doubt the absorption of this hydrolyzed collagen in this product, because I can see these when I evacuate my bowels.

my skin glows in 1 week

Posted by 5070864320192445912 on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i take 2 soft chews everyday, my skin smooth and glows. my friends ask me about change, i just remember that i chew this for only 1 week!! not sure this gonna good for all women, but this works for me. actually i don't like to chewing big gum like this, it could be good if it come in smaller size.

No result

Posted by RomyKSA on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good taste but i haven't seen any results, wast of money حلو طعمه لكن ماشفت اي نتيجه مضيعه للفلوس وبس

Great product

Posted by 5639064938402683459 on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was happy that I found this Beauty Burst as such lower price in this site. Flavor is very good and chews are soft. I am very happy with my purchase and looking to buy more from this site. Delivery was incredible fast ;-)

tests pleasant

Posted by 5450701021130961805 on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has chewy consistensy, tests more like cherry I would say. I am buying it on regular bases as it is our with husband dessert after dinner at front of TV. Good to eat something that tests good,will benefit your organism, and will not poison your body.

Love these

Posted by 5656779737509738004 on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste so good and - even better - are great for my skin! I eat 3-4 daily and have may skin moisturized!<3

Delicious

Posted by 4982650383344887709 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

let's see the effects in a couple of weeks, but already mentally I feel less guilty if I have this candy over a normal sugar candy

Love it!

Posted by 5206953255656514285 on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very delicious, I like these more than chocolate/mint flavour.

Yummy and easy to get good skin

Posted by 5023382223164142081 on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase